Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If your Visa debit card is credited, where does the money go?

• 24-12-2018 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭

Might be a stupid question. Recently I deposited 50 bucks online to Pokerstars and went to withdraw 150 a few days later. When you withdraw it forces half of the money to be sent to your deposit method, in my case a Visa debit card, standard one you get with a savings account at BOI or AIB. The other half went directly to my bank account which I've received. They do this for security reasons afaik.

My question is, if your Visa debit card is credited, does that money automatically go into your bank account, or does it go somewhere else? I queried Pokerstars and they said it was approved, but the money isn't showing up in my account.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It goes to your bank account. It takes 3-5 days. It's much slower.

Advertisement