Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1937 Mauser ES350B .22 sporter

Options
  • 24-12-2018 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭

Like pre-war .22 rimfires? This here is my 1937 Mauser ES350B sporting rifle. The 'ES' stands for 'einzelschuss' - 'single shot'. The five-shot magazine version is called the MS350B - 'MS' stands for 'mehrschuss' - repeater. The scope is an early 1950's Ajack x2.5 power on high, see-thu' mounts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBBKMKSbJbg

This is the rifle I 'stole' from the dealer, after jonesing after it for about ten years. To his great amazement, and annoyance, as he wrote it off his own register and on to my FAC, his wife produced the scope, which had, until then, been conspicuous by its absence.....teehee.

'Didn't you do well...' he said through gritted teeths.

I surely did, I told him, I surely did. It was the best hundred bucks I'd ever spent. clear.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭judestynes

She's a sweety Tac.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Sometime soon, if the FEDEX Fairy gets off her butt, I'll have a nice pre-war Zeiss Zielvier 'Jaguar' scope to go on it. I'll be eventually posting a short YT movie of that, you can be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭judestynes

Looking forward to it

Advertisement