Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Speaker recommendation for iPhone

Options
  • 24-12-2018 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend me a good smart speaker that’s fairly compatible with an iPhone? I know the HomePod is but the price is scandalous for what it does.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I have an iPhone and find Google Home to be fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

I have one of these amazing sound
    Anker Stereo Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker (A3143), 20W Output from Two 10W Drivers, Dual Passive Radiators / Subwoofers for Bass, 8-hour Playtime, Portable Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Echo, Nexus, HTC and More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0109TWZ54/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_iLKiCb3VGAXJP

I also have a Google home but this doesn't require a phone, just tell it what to play

Advertisement