Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Misuro b+ magnet wanted. (Long shot?)

Options
  • 25-12-2018 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭

I have an elite muin turbo that came with the misuro sensor (ant and bluetooth). But I want to use the sensor instead with a set of elite action may rollers -which does work, they are compatible.

But, I don't have the magnet that fits into a little recessed slot in the rollers, which activates the sensor.

Any chance someone has one to spare??? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

What shape and size is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Is small enough. Like it's a good bit narrower in diameter than your usual spoke mounted magnet for a speed sensor.

measure it, I might've something, that would suit.
    If I have one, I'll post it to you.

Sweet. Will do when I'm in a fit state to reliably operate a tape measure... :D

fat bloke wrote: »
    Sweet. Will do when I'm in a fit state to reliably operate a tape measure... :D

You can't be too careful with a tape measure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

Wow...what a coincidence....i am also looking for one. Was thinking to use a speed magnet i have which came with a cateye. Not a perfect fit but guessing any magnet would do right?

Btw how are you finding the power meter readings? Accurate enough?

Galego wrote: »
    Wow...what a coincidence....i am also looking for one. Was thinking to use a speed magnet i have which came with a cateye. Not a perfect fit but guessing any magnet would do right?

Btw how are you finding the power meter readings? Accurate enough?

Yerra grand yeah, usable certainly.

Eamonnator wrote: »
    measure it, I might've something, that would suit.
    If I have one, I'll post it to you.

Hey man. Thanks for the offer. Looks like the slot for that magnet measures 5 mm deep and 10 mm diameter. Dunno if that's any kind of a standard for little magnets?! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

I have an elite muin turbo that came with the misuro sensor (ant and bluetooth). But I want to use the sensor instead with a set of elite action may rollers -which does work, they are compatible.

But, I don't have the magnet that fits into a little recessed slot in the rollers, which activates the sensor.

Any chance someone has one to spare??? :o

Hey Fat bloke, did you get sorted? i have one here you're welcome to.

I have one, that measures 9.4mm. diameter and 4.0mm. deep.
    If you still need it, I'll post it to you on Monday.

• Advertisement

Two along at once, like a good bus service! :). Are either of ye in South Dublin?

Two along at once, like a good bus service! :). Are either of ye in South Dublin?

Out in Leixlip, can meet up or post.

Drogheda.

Sent that in the post today Fat bloke

Thanks a million. I'm hedging my bets and going for both, if ye don't mind. One will surely fit, and if they both do then I'll send one on to Galego above.

Thanks a million. I'm hedging my bets and going for both, if ye don't mind. One will surely fit, and if they both do then I'll send one on to Galego above.

Makes sense, mine is the one that was supplied with the sensor so will deffo fit. I just have no use for it.

I posted mine today, as well.
    E.

Thanks lads.
    If you're out in town tonight and you see a Fat Bloke, tell him he owes you a pint.

Advertisement