If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 65U7A

Options
  • 25-12-2018 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Do you have many of these (Hisense 65U7A) in stock? I was thinking of dropping in to the shop tomorrow for the sale but don't want to make the journey if there is a chance the stock is low.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Sorrowstorm,

there has been a flurry on the Hisense 65U7 a since we reduced the price on the 23rd - we are showing a small amount of stock and if you would liek to pop me a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your name / address / contact details I'll reserve one for you for collection tomorrow and hold until EOB tomorrow for you - BUT DON'T TRAVEL until I 100% confirm tomorrow morning that there is physical stock ;) 

Have a great Christmas,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sorrowstorm

Sorrowstorm,

there has been a flurry on the Hisense 65U7 a since we reduced the price on the 23rd - we are showing a small amount of stock and if you would liek to pop me a mail to  with your name / address / contact details I'll reserve one for you for collection tomorrow and hold until EOB tomorrow for you - BUT DON'T TRAVEL until I 100% confirm tomorrow morning that there is physical stock ;) 

Have a great Christmas,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, I've sent you on that email.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Sorrowstorm,

there has been a flurry on the Hisense 65U7 a since we reduced the price on the 23rd - we are showing a small amount of stock and if you would liek to pop me a mail to  with your name / address / contact details I'll reserve one for you for collection tomorrow and hold until EOB tomorrow for you - BUT DON'T TRAVEL until I 100% confirm tomorrow morning that there is physical stock ;) 

Have a great Christmas,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, I've sent you on that email.
    Hi Sorrowstorm.

Thanks for the post.

We only have one of these in stock.

If you drop us your details in a PM we can reserve it until the end of the day.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.