Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel account

Options
  • 25-12-2018 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

Hi I have an account with yous that I’ve had for years but never used. I have €20 in the account and looking to cancel it, is there any way of cancelling the account and retrieving the cash by phone/online ? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi I have an account with yous that I’ve had for years but never used. I have €20 in the account and looking to cancel it, is there any way of cancelling the account and retrieving the cash by phone/online ? Thanks.

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    Once your account is fully active you can request to close your account online and I've given a link here that you can use to do this.
    If this link doesn't work it may be to do with the status of your account because it hasn't been used in so long. In this case I'd ask you to call us on 0818365365 (or 0035314044000 if you're abroad) and the advisers there will be able to check on the status of your account and depending on it can then advise on how to close your account.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement