Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Again jackets 70c aliexpress

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭nsi423

Seriously? I'll order one, but I'm not confident! Has anyone actually received one of these 94% off deals?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bondja80

nsi423 wrote: »
    Seriously? I'll order one, but I'm not confident! Has anyone actually received one of these 94% off deals?
    I ordered 4 jackets, don't know if I will receive it. But I should get refund if I don't receive jackets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

It's gone?

yes, just checked, all jackets are gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 52,619 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Someone bought all 4 of them.

• Advertisement

Someone bought all 4 of them.
    I found this deal on spanish bargain site, and it was active few hours before I ordered. So probably spain bought all jackets :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

the prints look cool on them and some nice ones- edit went to mobile links with tshirts, but 90c or smth, what sort of quality that would be for a jacket seriously :confused: plastic bags cost more then some deals you see. id imagine they would fly easily in Spain for 5ver if doing orders right not to get him by customs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

scamalert wrote: »
    the prints look cool on them and some nice ones, but 90c or smth, what sort of quality that would be seriously :confused:

Prob worth the risk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads we're really destroying the earth with this sh1t. 70c jackets aren't a sustainable thing and you should really have a word with yourself if you're buying this type of shyte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭vkus6mt3y8zg2q

Lads we're really destroying the earth with this sh1t. 70c jackets aren't a sustainable thing and you should really have a word with yourself if you're buying this type of shyte.

Are you wearing a hemp outfit? Get to fcuk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,912 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

well 70c or so, its still no brainer, as someone could easily unload them for nice profit, that said quality is prob non existent its easy to beef up pictures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭suave.4u

bondja80 wrote: »
    I found this deal on spanish bargain site, and it was active few hours before I ordered. So probably spain bought all jackets :)

Can you share the link of the spanish site please
    :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,061 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

If this company can make jackets for 70c then the others are screwing us, that's the bigger issue.

These are most likely clearence stocks. My mother often turns up with 50c clothes for the kids from bricks and mortar shops, usually marked down from over €20 with loads of discount stickers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Del2005 wrote: »
    If this company can make jackets for 70c then the others are screwing us, that's the bigger issue.

These are most likely clearence stocks. My mother often turns up with 50c clothes for the kids from bricks and mortar shops, usually marked down from over €20 with loads of discount stickers.

Yeah, knickers and babygrows ..your mam isn't ever coming home with a man's jacket for €0.50

suave.4u wrote: »
    Can you share the link of the spanish site please
    :-)
    https://www.chollometro.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,061 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Yeah, knickers and babygrows ..your mam isn't ever coming home with a man's jacket for €0.50

She has.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭torrevieja

will this be a customs issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

Sends me to a coin mining link and keystroke tracker. Are you trying to skim bank cards here?

• Advertisement

myshirt wrote: »
    Sends me to a coin mining link and keystroke tracker. Are you trying to skim bank cards here?
    what are you talking about? this is link in spanish language, because I found this deal on spanish site. you can try links in english on my another thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

torrevieja wrote: »
    will this be a customs issue?

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

bondja80 wrote: »
    this price is if you order with app or on mobile site.

and hoodie for 70c also on app
    hmmm! Im useless when it comes to apps etc but Im wondering why the items can only be bought via the mobile site/app and not a desktop PC or laptop for example! Is there something dodgy going on?

muffler wrote: »
    hmmm! Im useless when it comes to apps etc but Im wondering why the items can only be bought via the mobile site/app and not a desktop PC or laptop for example! Is there something dodgy going on?
    Jackets are sold, but you can order coat on dekstop for 80c, if you order on mobile app price is 40c only.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Hoodies-Men-Hooded-Casual-Wool-Winter-Thickened-Warm-Coat-Male-Velvet-Male-Sweatshirts-Coat-Zipper-Cardigan/1165333_32962585858.html?spm=2114.12010615.8148356.19.73ea406aEm781N

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

3rd thread for a sub 1€ jacket. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.

dodzy wrote: »
    3rd thread for a sub 1€ jacket. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous.
    Yes, I should post all those deals in aliexpress bargains thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,858 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Another "bargain" if anyone wants to take a gamble (I did, bought 7).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32931621211.html

Hooded jumper with skull-like print for 1 euro each incl. delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Was thinking of buying 100 of these or so and donating them to homeless people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Not worth the risk... you'll most likely be nabbed for customs charges...and it'll set you back quite a lot more than what you paid for the goods

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I was thinking the same: buy 100 and give to homeless guys. Even if you have to pay the custom (2.5%) its still cheap. The question is if these jackets are good enough to give to homeless folks?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

joujoujou wrote: »
    Another "bargain" if anyone wants to take a gamble (I did, bought 7).

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/-/32931621211.html

Hooded jumper with skull-like print for 1 euro each incl. delivery.

Even Hillbilly clodhoppers from the deepest darkest trailer parks of the Appalachians wouldn't don those garments without an element of embarrassment.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kuro68k

My order is showing as shipped now.

Unregistered Users

bbari wrote: »
    [...] The question is if these jackets are good enough to give to homeless folks?

Polyester + spandex. So if they set them alight, at least they can get some heat. ;)

Anyway, "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" appeared, so bargain's gone. Surprise, surprise. :D

Well did everybody get their blank envelope in the post yet?

Unregistered Users

Of course not, as nothing's been posted yet! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

myshirt wrote: »
    Well did everybody get their blank envelope in the post yet?

You mean envelope with pictures of the jackets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

cronos wrote: »

70c wouldn't even cover that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

kneemos wrote: »
    70c wouldn't even cover that.

Perhaps in an email then :D

cronos wrote: »

Or jackets for an Action Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kuro68k

For those that don't know it works like this.

National postal systems have agreements to deliver each other's mail. If you send something to China then An Post charges you whatever they want, ships it to China and then China Post delivers it for free. In return, An Post will accept items from China Post and deliver them for free in Ireland.

That of course means that you pay An Post prices, and the guys in China pay a few cents. It's not a great deal for An Post as naturally a lot more stuff gets shipped from China to Ireland than the other way around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭digitaldr

There's a really good podcast on how international postage rates from the excellent planet money team:
    When you order stuff online, it may cost less to have it shipped across the world than across the street.

Unregistered Users

Shipment cancelled, claim filled. :cool:

Advertisement