Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 19 Matchday Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

SCOUT: Felipe Anderson was the fourth-most-sold player of Gameweek 19. The West Ham midfielder was transferred out by 166,386 #FPL managers

I sold him...for a hit....for Martial :o

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

dsmythy wrote: »
    Goals scored. Then goals conceded.

Thanks - I found the rules eventually :). I should win on goals scored UNLESS captain goals count double...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

83 and no hits

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,226 ✭✭✭893bet

94 (-4)

Alonso and Fraser out for a hit to bring in Digne and Pogba was for once a good move!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

90 points all in. Nice. Digne 1st sub but it was a freak points haul. C'est la vie. Will be a bit closer to getting back in to the top 100k now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

893bet wrote: »
    94 (-4)

Alonso and Fraser out for a hit to bring in Digne and Pogba was for once a good move!

Exact same score as me! Delighted. I brought in Salah (c), Shaw and Rashford. Funny thing is; I was gonna bring in just Lovern and Salah and chance Chicarito playing. I would've ended up on around 114 had I went through on that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

79 without Salah so gotta be pleased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

90 and sad to see Digne as 2nd sub, Ings was first for Martial.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,316 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Swapped Ricky out for Anderson 2 weeks ago. A bit of a gamble. Paying off now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Looking like a 73 all out. Wondering how long to hold on to Ings and Snodgrass for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

gammygils wrote: »
    Swapped Ricky out for Anderson 2 weeks ago. A bit of a gamble. Paying off now!

Sold Anderson last night in a double transfer to get Salah in.......nice for him to perform well in last game for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Looking like a 73 all out. Wondering how long to hold on to Ings and Snodgrass for.

They are 5.5 and 5.4. They enable you to buy more expensive players you have to compare them to players in that price bracket. Ings needs roughly a goal every 3 to be viable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    They are 5.5 and 5.4. They enable you to buy more expensive players you have to compare them to players in that price bracket. Ings needs roughly a goal every 3 to be viable.

Ings scores 3 goals in his last 2 games, and just because he blanks tonight folk thinking of shipping him out. There great returns for a 5.6m player.

The only thing I would add is that, having not seeing your team, I have to assume your top heavy in defence, to be actually playing both of these players in your top 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

I was HEWT with my 76 until I came on here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Autosubs done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭Benimar

81. Getting nice returns from my 3 mid priced mids- Anderson, Richarlison and Pererya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Down to 7.3K overall. Leaving digne on the bench was such a marginal decision got really punished for getting it wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

64 out of all this week, still third, but guy to front is now 20 points ahead, and guy below just 5 behind... (still paying cost of my last week's bad decisions..)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,736 ✭✭✭Cartman78

So my 72 points actually led to a 3K fall in OR to 65K...still HEWT enough with the first half of the season tbh.

No major movement in my mini leagues either...a few lads used their Bench Boost to very poor effect which bodes well for later in the year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

62 sees me drop 45k to outside 210k, crazy really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

77 so that means Allison play 4 spurs have moved up from 136k to 119k.

Making good ground the past few weeks despite not having Salah. Brought Martial in and captained him so got lucky enough when I viced PEA with AWB in off the bench.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭macraignil

105 in the end. Digne coming in as first sub making a huge difference. Best game week of the season brings a big jump in overall rank from 112,000's to 43,000's. Going to let free transfer role to next week and maybe upgrade the bench with the two free transfers then. Last double transfer of Alonso and Sterling to Digne and Salah made a big improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Back to back good game weeks see me rise from 179k to 71k. Delighted. Leader is flying and sitting at 8k but gained 23pts on him this week. Captain choice for GW20 is vital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,947 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

69 points and I dropped 8000 places? harsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Up exactly 1m places with 104 pts,still my worst season ever,only 6 captain successes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I left 34 points on the bench this week, that hurts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,316 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

73 (-4) Little green arrow. OR up to 1.397m. Half way stage in the season. Second half can only get better. Multiple Captain Fails killing me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

74 (-4) would've been fine but for Anderson's haul.

Down from 1.5k to 2.3k. It's been a very meh December, but I'm clinging to the top couple of thousand for now. Punishment for wrong calls and rewards for right ones have been huge recently. I've come somewhere in the middle on my decisions, which is why I've stagnated.

Onto the next GW. Transfer already done. Still in a very enviable position, and have only a couple of times been near this rank at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Finished on 65 and dropped to 143k. The slide continues!

Advertisement