If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" OLED & 5.1 amp selection

Options
  • 26-12-2018 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

65" LG or Sony A8F/A9F. and want 5.1 amp (budgeted) for the denon avrx3500h. the avrx3500h I just placed separate order on your website already.
    I would like get the call from sales team for the order and selection. Please ping me via private message.

thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

ruth2019 wrote: »
    Hi,

65" LG or Sony A8F/A9F. and want 5.1 amp (budgeted) for the denon avrx3500h. the avrx3500h I just placed separate order on your website already.
    I would like get the call from sales team for the order and selection. Please ping me via private message.

thanks
    Hi Ruth2019.

Thanks for the post.

I have checked our online orders and don't seem to see one for any of those products?

If you have an order ref I can have this looked into for you.

If you want to drop me your details in a PM I will investigate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ruth2019

thanks Kenny. Sent PM.

thanks Kenny. Sent PM.

thanks Kenny. Sent PM.
    Cheers Ruth2019.

Contacted by Telesales Team and sorted, Order placed. Thanks.  

• Advertisement

Contacted by Telesales Team and sorted, Order placed. Thanks.  
    Thanks for the orders Ruth20149 :D

You will be over the moon once you have everything setup.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.