If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Samsung UE50NU7020

Options
  • 26-12-2018 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,132 ✭✭✭

Samsung UE50NU7020. Hi. I am interested in buying this particular set and would like to avail of a Boardsie voucher offer.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've given your query a separate thread, easier to deal with.

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

chicorytip wrote: »
    Samsung UE50NU7020. Hi. I am interested in buying this particular set and would like to avail of a Boardsie voucher offer.
    Hi Chicorytip.

Thanks for the post.

There is currently no boardie deals on the 50NU7020.

Our boxing day sale is in full swing and all sale prices are listed on our website www.RicherSounds.ie

The 50NU7020 is listed at 449 Euro but can not be shipped as its an instore only collection.
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203668-samsung-ue50nu7020-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Any questions please let us know.

Mod Comment

I’m closing this thread as it’s beung continued on another thread.

This discussion has been closed.