If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Speaker Pack

Options
  • 26-12-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Hi

I was looking at these online. Does it take long to set up a business 2 business account to order these.
    I would also require cable, I am going to get measurements shortly. 

Also are these the best price on these item, i am also a VIP signed up member. 

Thank you 

Stephen

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif] 
    Description
    [/font]
    Qty

Each

Total

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Walnut_(314452).jpg
    MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 6 Walnut
    [/font]

£629.00

£629.00

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Walnut_(316539)CLEARANCE.jpg
    MONITOR AUDIO SILVER FX CLEARANCE Walnut
    [/font]

£229.00

£229.00

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]314458.jpg
    Monitor Audio Bronze Centre Walnut
    [/font]

£139.00

£139.00

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi

I was looking at these online. Does it take long to set up a business 2 business account to order these.
    I would also require cable, I am going to get measurements shortly. 

Also are these the best price on these item, i am also a VIP signed up member. 

Thank you 

Stephen

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif] 
    Description
    [/font]
    Qty

Each

Total

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Walnut_(314452).jpg
    MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE 6 Walnut
    [/font]

£629.00

£629.00

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Walnut_(316539)CLEARANCE.jpg
    MONITOR AUDIO SILVER FX CLEARANCE Walnut
    [/font]

£229.00

£229.00

[font=Montserrat, sans-serif]314458.jpg
    Monitor Audio Bronze Centre Walnut
    [/font]

£139.00

£139.00
    Hi Stephenbrow.

Thanks for the post.

If you could drop us an email to johnmc@Richersounds and he can get our accounts department to confirm the business to business. It's not very often we offer new accounts.

What is the name of the Company that these items would be purchased for?

If you are looking to purchase VAT free then we would require a copy of some form of paperwork from the revenue that has both VAT number and your VAT address.

Goods can then only be shipped to the VAT address.

The Bronze 6 are already reduced in our boxing day sale but I could offer them at a further reduction at £599.
    I could not offer any better on the Silver FX as they are already reduced in our clearance section at the £229.
    I could drop to £120 on the Bronze centre.
    Total would be £954.99 Delivered (Inc VAT)

Speaker cable start at £1.19 per meter.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-900187-cambridge-audio-symphony-100-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

I would recommend something like the QED Micro for the Monitor Audio speakers which is priced at £2.50 per meter
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-11552-qed-micro-white-speaker-cable-per-metre.aspx

Let me know your thoughts.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.