If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Panasonic TV

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

declan_8 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if the Panasonic is saorview and freeview compatible.

Also do you have stock in Belfast store. Thanks.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi,

I've given your query a new thread as the original thread has been closed due to old age.

I assume that the TV you were querying is correctly identified above, please let the RS folks know if its something else.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Guys ( Thanks @ Ritzy),

We have literally just sold thru our instore stock of the TX55Fx700 in Belfast this morning - there ARE still a handful available in our main warehouse tho' so you can order online here:
    £ :
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203240-panasonic-tx55fx700b-55-ultra-hd-4k-hdr-led-tv.aspx

€:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203240-panasonic-tx55fx700b-55-ultra-hd-4k-hdr-led-tv.aspx?swapstore=1

In relation to the original query - yep 100% it has Freeview AND Saorview on board - but of course you will need to be in a region that receives both if you do want to be able to use both ( and that's pretty rare TBH!)

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭declan_8

Thanks John I was asking for the bro in law who believe picked up your last one this morning. Thanks for getting back to me.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

declan_8 wrote: »
    Thanks John I was asking for the bro in law who believe picked up your last one this morning. Thanks for getting back to me.
    Cheers Declan_8.

Hopefully by now he is set up and enjoying his new television :)

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.