Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butcher selling turkey/ham portions

Options
  • 27-12-2018 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭

Folks, anyone see any butchers around selling portions of turkey & ham. They can be got in Musgraves in trays of 8, but only looking for 3!

For a number of reasons, myself, wife and kids are the ones who didn't get to enjoy our Xmas dinner as much as the other guests so might try and do our own little dinner this week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭harr

LowOdour wrote: »
    Folks, anyone see any butchers around selling portions of turkey & ham. They can be got in Musgraves in trays of 8, but only looking for 3!

For a number of reasons, myself, wife and kids are the ones who didn't get to enjoy our Xmas dinner as much as the other guests so might try and do our own little dinner this week
    Where are you located?
    I know kildare farm foods do the 4 portion trays...or at least they did for Christmas. They do raw and cooked portions.
    Aldi or lidl do small boneless turkey joints as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭LowOdour

harr wrote: »
    LowOdour wrote: »

Where are you located?
    I know kildare farm foods do the 4 portion trays...or at least they did for Christmas. They do raw and cooked portions.
    Aldi or lidl do small boneless turkey joints as well.
    Maybe I'd be better off buying the small ham and turkey joint from Aldi/Lidl as you said! I'd prefer beef or duck, but turkey & ham it has to be!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Lidl do beef wellington parcels.

Both of them have lots of shove in the oven roasts in at the moment.

Hope you get to enjoy it this time.

Advertisement