Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank opened tomorrow 28 of december 2018?

Options
  • 27-12-2018 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi is the bank opened on 28 december 2018?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

beya2009 wrote: »
    Hi is the bank opened on 28 december 2018?

Hi beya2009,

Thanks for the message.
    The branches are opened as normal today.
    I've given a link here that shows all of our opening hours over the Christmas period.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can you tell me why regular thursday wages into my account never go in on the thursday on/around xmas? This happens every year, is this not automatically done by computer, why should the bank being shut have anything to do with late payments into my account?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can you tell me why regular thursday wages into my account never go in on the thursday on/around xmas? This happens every year, is this not automatically done by computer, why should the bank being shut have anything to do with late payments into my account?

Thanks for getting in touch vicwatson,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. I'd ask you to contact your employer in relation to this to check when they made the wages payment to see if they accounted for the non-working days around the Christmas period. Their bank should be able to confirm the time frame on when the payments should be received depending on their own time frames.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thanks for getting in touch vicwatson,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here. I'd ask you to contact your employer in relation to this to check when they made the wages payment to see if they accounted for the non-working days around the Christmas period. Their bank should be able to confirm the time frame on when the payments should be received depending on their own time frames.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.  
    Hi

Yes, they always do, still never shows up in my account on time, I also not regular DD's didn't move on Wednesday night/Thurs am, and didnt move until Thursday night out of my acount

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Hi

Yes, they always do, still never shows up in my account on time, I also not regular DD's didn't move on Wednesday night/Thurs am, and didnt move until Thursday night out of my acount

Hi Vicwatson, thank you for coming back to us. The wages hitting your account would depend on what time your employers sends the file to the Bank. Do you happen to know what time your Thursday wages are sent by your employer and who your employer banks with?

Thanks

John

Advertisement