Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for accommodation around University Hospital Waterford

Options
  • 28-12-2018 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of decent accommodation in or around UHW, looking for something for three months as that's the length of my rotation there. Would consider town if the transport link to the hospital is any good? I'm a single male professional in my 30s. PM if you even know of anything, cheers

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of decent accommodation in or around UHW, looking for something for three months as that's the length of my rotation there. Would consider town if the transport link to the hospital is any good? I'm a single male professional in my 30s. PM if you even know of anything, cheers

Regards

Bump!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

I’d just try daft.ie to be honest. Ardkeen Woods, Ardkeen Village and Viewmount are right by the hospital. Earlscourt, Grantstown Park and Glenville are a short enough walk away. Down by the People’s Park is walkable to the hospital and to town as long as you enjoy the walk and it’s not raining - and the Kenneally’s/JJ Kavanagh 607/617 route runs along there. You could also check the Bus Éireann route W5 to see if any of the locations and the timetable suit you.

Advertisement