Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for the IEC twice

Options
  • 28-12-2018 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭

Is there any hope of being accepted a second time for the IEC? I know people that have got a new one under a different (UK) passport but I'd be applying with the same one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

You can always apply and see what happens. Some people have slipped through the cracks and gotten a second one. If you are rejected then I believe the fee is refunded too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

You can always apply and see what happens. Some people have slipped through the cracks and gotten a second one. If you are rejected then I believe the fee is refunded too.

I'm wondering if any of them people said they were on the IEC before or if they chanced their arm and said it was their first.

Advertisement