Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with permissions, need urgent help

• 28-12-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm having a major issue. I have WordPress installed on my hosting plan but for the last few weeks I can't log in. I've tried deleting everything and reinstalling the WordPress files but to no avail. Basically, I'm getting a 403 error when I try to log in which reads: "You don't have permission to access /wp-login.php on this server".

I've changed the permissions on my home directory (HTTP) and my root folder for my website to reflect 755 but nothing works.

Can you please give me advice?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1 Alan Forbes

Hi Sheepman,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. Can you email our support team and include your blacknight account ID and our technical support team will be able to assist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭sheepman

Hi Sheepman,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties. Can you email our support team and include your blacknight account ID and our technical support team will be able to assist you.
    Okay thanks Alan.

Advertisement