Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change Address

Options
  • 28-12-2018 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I urgently need to change the address on my accounts. When I attempt this via 365online I'm told I'll be sent a code to my phone. This code never arrives. When I call customer service I go around in circles with a talking voice that doesn't offer any suitable options. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

London09 wrote: »
    I urgently need to change the address on my accounts. When I attempt this via 365online I'm told I'll be sent a code to my phone. This code never arrives. When I call customer service I go around in circles with a talking voice that doesn't offer any suitable options. 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.

If you're not receiving the text message needed I'd ask you to check the phone number that we have registered on your account. You can check this number through the "Amend my mobile phone number for security codes" section within the "Manage Accounts" tab of your 365 online profile.
    If this number is correct I'd ask you to raise this with your network to see why you aren't receiving these messages.
    If the number is incorrect please call us on 0818365365 (or 0035314044000 if you're abroad) and select option 1 then 2 and 2 again and the advisers there will be happy to have a look into your account and help you with this.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement