Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering from Cycle Republic?

Options
  • 28-12-2018 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭

I'm in the market for a cheapish roadbike (600 ish). No real requirements other than something where I won't want to upgrade wheels / groupset etc overnight. Cycle Republic in the UK have a 2017 Boardman Team Carbon with Tiagra groupset for 585£.

Is there any easy way of getting that over here? No delivery to Ireland as an option and I don't see similar deals in Halfords

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Cheap Ryanair flight to Manchester, get off the train in Picadilly and the shop is right across the road. Then sailrail back to Dublin. You're taking maybe 70 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Have you checked with courier companies if they will pick it up for you? I did that a good few years back, it was just a bit more expensive than normal service.

Edit: try this: https://international.myhermes.co.uk/quick-quote

Advertisement