Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight parking Limerick

• 28-12-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Is it safe to park overnight in Limerick city? Where would be safest? Not concerned about tickets as I would be parking around 7:30 tomorrow evening and the next day is a Sunday and I understand there is free off-street parking on Sundays. Would be collecting the car around 11.
    Just a little concerned about vandalism, a break in etc?
    Any carparks even that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

Sinead Mc1 wrote:
    Is it safe to park overnight in Limerick city? Where would be safest? Not concerned about tickets as I would be parking around 7:30 tomorrow evening and the next day is a Sunday and I understand there is free off-street parking on Sundays. Would be collecting the car around 11. Just a little concerned about vandalism, a break in etc? Any carparks even that wouldn't charge an arm and a leg?

Overnight street parking in Limerick City centre is probably no more risky than anywhere else I could mention so long as you don't leave any valueable items on display in the car. The Milk Market area would be fine because there is usually plenty of spaces available there at that time of the evening. Arthur's Quay Shopping Centre car park would be the least expensive in the city centre for night parking.I'm not sure what their weekend opening hours are though. You would need to check that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

Pery Sq or Barrington St, maybe top of O’Connell St around Souths.

Advertisement