If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVRX 2500 & turntable

Options
  • 28-12-2018 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi guys

Regular customer , bought multiple items from you over last couple of years , hint hint, back again for price query, as I'm thinking of upgrading Sony DN860,
    can you give me your very best price for Denon AVR x2500 & Sony PSHX500 turntable in Sterling as I think prices are slightly favouring Sterling vat the moment
    Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scanner wrote: »
    Hi guys

Regular customer , bought multiple items from you over last couple of years , hint hint, back again for price query, as  I'm thinking of upgrading Sony DN860,
    can you give me your very best price for Denon AVR x2500 & Sony PSHX500 turntable in Sterling as I think prices are slightly favouring Sterling vat the moment
    Cheers
    Hi Scanner.

Hope you are having a good Christmas :)

I could offer both for £600 delivered.
    I have plenty of stock of the 2500's here at the Belfast store but would need to ship the HX500 direct from our main warehouse which would not be until the new year.

There is no issue it getting everything sorted now and delivering the X500 when the courier returns from their Christmas break.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭scanner

Hi Scanner.

I have plenty of stock of the 2500's here at the Belfast store but would need to ship the HX500 direct from our main warehouse which would not be until the new year.

There is no issue it getting everything sorted now and delivering the X500 when the courier returns from their Christmas break.

Great will go with that , will ring store tomorrow with order
    Thanks Kenny

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

scanner wrote: »
    Hi Scanner.

Great will go with that , will ring store tomorrow with order
    Thanks Kenny
    No problem Scanner.

We are here from 9am tomorrow and open at 10am.

Or you can drop me over your contact number in a PM and we can call you as soon we are open.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.