Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Echo spot query

Options
  • 28-12-2018 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anybody know if I can use 3 or 4 echo spot devices all in different rooms with the capability of say playing different songs at the same time on each device. I hope to use my own amazon music account or would I need a different one for each device ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

When you pay for music you buy a licence. That licence is typically personal, just for you, unless you want to pay €500 for an album instead of €15, then you can play it for many people.

So your one Prime Music account gives one instance of access at any one time. You'd need to mix Apple/Google/Amazon/Spotify or have multiples of one. Your voice print being unique might prevent you asking for music from several amazon accounts at once so others would have to start it.

Advertisement