Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snails pace internet in Blarney Cork

Options
  • 28-12-2018 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

So my fibre broadband has slowed to a crawl today. Normally I would just wait things like this out but since my awful experience with eir over the past couple of months (took a whole month for them to fix my internet that was never properly installed on from day one) I'm on here to complain. I couldn't complain on here before because their forum was inactive. I've turned the box on and off again, this is not wifi, it's connected directly to the router.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

up4dabah wrote: »
    So my fibre broadband has slowed to a crawl today. Normally I would just wait things like this out but since my awful experience with eir over the past couple of months (took a whole month for them to fix my internet that was never properly installed on from day one) I'm on here to complain. I couldn't complain on here before because their forum was inactive. I've turned the box on and off again, this is not wifi, it's connected directly to the router.
    Hi up4dabah, 

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your broadband service. 

What I would advise is to contact our technical team on 1890260260 or alternatively you can contact our online technical team here they will be able to investigate why this is happening. 

Thanks, 
    Grainne

Advertisement