Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourites of 2018

Options
  • 29-12-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

So , what was you favorite atty, mod, accessory of 2018 ?

My two favourite setups at the end of the year are .....

1: Therion DNA 75C with the Augvape Intake

2: Therion BF DNA 75C with the Ambition Mods C-Roll RDA

The Therions with the DNA chip are rock solid and I use the replay feature because I find it works for me . The Intake and C-Roll are both very easy to build on and wick without effort and both give great flavour and have the right amount of draw for me .

I have a few others on the go , Recurve for tasting new flavours , Ares for a quite draw when I'm on Teamspeak :) and both are good but ...... thats it , they are good....but .

I still have my out and about Pico with Serpent on top but thats from 2017 . Hard to replace as an out and abouter .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

My picks from 2018

For accessory, it has to be the Coily Tool. Takes all the guesswork out of rebuilding and dirt cheap if you're buying a tank or mod from any of the online vendors that sell it but can work out pricey if buying on its own due to postage costs.

RDA is the Wotofo Recurve. Amazing flavour and super easy to build but only if you squonk as if you drip, it just lacks the juice well depth which requires you to drop far to much.

RTA would be the Wotofo Serpent Elevate. Flavour, easy to build and no leaking which is everything I want in an RTA.

Mods would be Pulse 80 watt for squonking with Yihi G-class and Modefined Lyra for regulated.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

For me

Squonker: I was lucky enough to get a Therion. Really looking forward to getting the Drone which I have on pre-order.
    Mod: I'm a huge fan of Evolv, so any of the Paranormals. I probably get more use of the 75c which I've had longer.

Attys:
    Single Coil: intake. I've high hopes for the OFRF gear, which I've ordered.
    Dual coil: Kylin V2 - one cracking tank. Favourite tank of the year.
    Drippers: goon 1.5. I really love the airflow on them
    MTL: berserker.

I never leave the house though without either the Zelos/Pico and a nuatilus 2 tank.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Mods
    G Class
    Original Pico 75w
    Wismec Gen 3 dual.
    Uwell Nunchaku
    Cthulhu Fractal (don't have it yet but it's a DNA 75 that's enroute)

Rta's
    Glaz
    Aromanizer Plus
    Vapefly Galaxies
    Intake
    Blitz FP

Rda's
    Loop.
    Drop

Tanks.
    Uwell Crown 4.

Squonker.
    Wismec Luxotic.

Market is a bit overwhelmed with hardware at the moment but they'd be my everyday users

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

RTAs
    Vapefly Galaxies mtl RTA and RDTA
    Ehpro/Naturevape true mtl

I'm mainly mtl but the Kylin V2 has lived up to the hype for the most part.

Nothing for mods really as I just use small ones like the Eleaf istick for mtl vaping. The little Vandy Vape simple ex mtl squonk mod has been brilliant, the rda it came with is **** though. I use the vapefly rdta on it and its a great combo

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I don't keep up with new vape gear much at all these days, still using my old Cleito 120 RTA and the original Engine mostly. Many reviewers are hailing the Engine II as one of the best RTA from this year though, and I'm strongly considering the upgrade. Other than that I guess I've used a number of the new mesh tanks - The Falcon, Scion II, Mesh pro and the new TF baby mesh tank that came with the Species. I would say the Freemax mesh pro is the best of the bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Loving the Naturevape True MTL tank, so much so I bought a second one. I've paired both up with an eleaf invoke. Smallest dual 18650 Mod that I've seen and a great little workhorse.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭IRISH OS1R1S

MTL - Berserker, doggy & Kayfun Prime.

Mods - Invoke & Ikonn Total.

Advertisement