Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goal Saver Application - no confirmation email

Options
  • 29-12-2018 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭

I applied for a Goal Saver Account on Thursday night, and was due to get an email to confirm this application but it never came. 

I asked via Twitter and they said I should get one during Friday, and it never came. 

I'm conscious that the form asked me for my bank details to set up the direct debit, but I'm confident I used the official and secure website (see attached photo). I am conscious it's the holiday period but thought it might be an automated email. 

Any suggestions? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

Pen Rua wrote: »
    I applied for a Goal Saver Account on Thursday night, and was due to get an email to confirm this application but it never came. 

I asked via Twitter and they said I should get one during Friday, and it never came. 

I'm conscious that the form asked me for my bank details to set up the direct debit, but I'm confident I used the official and secure website (see attached photo). I am conscious it's the holiday period but thought it might be an automated email. 

Any suggestions? 

Still no sign of an email or response to my Service Desk enquiry. 🀔

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: John

Pen Rua wrote: »

Still no sign of an email or response to my Service Desk enquiry. 🀔

Hi Pen Rua,

Happy New Year and thank you for getting in touch.

I think at this point it would be best to contact our savings team to confirm they have received your application. They can be contacted on 0818 200 347 and an advisor will be able to advise you if the application is in process and when you can expect to receive your email.

Many Thanks

John

Advertisement