Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€300 for Sim that never left store

Options
  • 29-12-2018 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi, I am an eir customer since September 2017 and just checked my bill online. I am shocked that I have been paying €25.99 a month since December 2017 for a Sim that never left the store. My husband went into the eir store with the 3 code to unlock his phone. The eir guy couldn't unlock the phone network. My husband left with his 3 phone and didn't sign up for his eir Sim nor did he take the eir  Sim as it was of no use to him.  I continued paying the eir bill in good faith that all was OK. I know it's 12 months on and only realized that I was being charged in the wrong. Store manager in athlone eir shop said there is nothing he can do and was quite unhelpful. Can you help please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

noah45 wrote: »
    Hi, I am an eir customer since September 2017 and just checked my bill online. I am shocked that I have been paying €25.99 a month since December 2017 for a Sim that never left the store. My husband went into the eir store with the 3 code to unlock his phone. The eir guy couldn't unlock the phone network. My husband left with his 3 phone and didn't sign up for his eir Sim nor did he take the eir  Sim as it was of no use to him.  I continued paying the eir bill in good faith that all was OK. I know it's 12 months on and only realized that I was being charged in the wrong. Store manager in athlone eir shop said there is nothing he can do and was quite unhelpful. Can you help please? 
    Hi noah45, 

Could you PM me the following details and I can look into this for you?
    Your Account Number
    Your Full Name
    Your address
    Your DOB
    You are the account holder? 

As soon as I receive this information I can see what I can do in regard to this. 

Grainne

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭noah45

Gráinne thank you so much for resolving this so quickly. We'll done eir. Happy New year!

Advertisement