Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Climote clock is never correct

Options
  • 29-12-2018 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me why my Climote clock is never correct. I have GSM signal generally between 35% - 41% and the installer advised me this would be sufficient. It does not seem to be enough however as the unit is freezing/reinitialising/unresponsive on regular occasions

- What is the Vodafone SIM card type? is it 2G/3G/4G?
     - Is it possible to use the system with SIM card removed as a regular controller?
     - How does the system maintain time/date? is it from an internal clock or based on regular pings to the cellular network?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi maw, 

Thank you for getting in touch.

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Home Services department to see if they can advise you. They are available on 1850 372 333 until 6pm this evening.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cappagh j

My Climote seems to be switching off power to boiler in the evening and then switches back on later on. Boiler seems to be working perfectly but zone thermostat not working when this happens. Climote only 10 months old Any idea whTs wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Electric Ireland: Brige

Hi Cappagh j,

We're sorry to read this.

Could you advise if this issue has been occurring since the installation of the Climote, or is this a new error?

If this happened at the time of installation, we recommend calling our colleagues in the dedicated Electric Ireland Home Service team. They can be called on 1850 372 333 from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.

Should this be a new error, we recommend contacting Climote directly, as they would be in the best position to assist you. Their contact information can be found online here.

We hope this helps. Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement