Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 21 transfers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I can either do Martial to Pogba straight swap or keep Martial and do Anderson to Pogba instead. Selling Anderson before two home games doesn't feel right though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Assume that Rashford injury means he won't be fit for the next game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Martial and schurrle out for pogba and brooks. Martial mins will take a hit now Lukaku is back. Pogba guaranteed to start every game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Martial and schurrle out for pogba and brooks. Martial mins will take a hit now Lukaku is back. Pogba guaranteed to start every game

This is the big factor
    Sanchez back in training . Lukaku back.
    Rashford and martial game time will be effected
    Nobody to take pogbas place
    I may end up doubling up for one week and then get Salah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Pogba gonna rise tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭dahat

#Pogback

Budget defence on the go for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Pogba gonna rise tonight

Salah and digne also going up

Sane, ederson, sterling and fraser going down

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

km79 wrote: »
    I can do Alonso to Doherty and sane to hazard for free

Or sane to pogba and bank
    Or Mitrovic to rashrord and bank
    Or both. But I will NOT be doing that

Actually can't afford a straight Mitrovic to rashford swap...

Rashford gone off injured so I'd hold off on that and Pogba looks essential.

Going richy to Pogba and Laporte to Doherty to fund it myself for minus 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Yeah I need that news,

If he's out it's Rashers to Kamara and Snoddy to Pogba

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,850 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

km79 wrote: »
    This is the big factor
    Sanchez back in training . Lukaku back.
    Rashford and martial game time will be effected
    Nobody to take pogbas place
    I may end up doubling up for one week and then get Salah

Game time for city lads be affected, but it's not a reason not to get them. If United continue to play like this the lads will continue to score big. The United players Lingard, Martial, Rashford and Pogba are all very cheap players - it's not as if your risking an 11m player not starting.

KevIRL wrote: »
    Pogba gonna rise tonight

Salah and digne also going up

Sane, ederson, sterling and fraser going down

Why is Digne going up after losing to Brighton? People abandoning the good ship Alonso

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

naughtb4 wrote: »
    Yeah I need that news,

Will be going Rashford to Arnie myself

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Banking transfer. Next week Kane and Son our for Salah and a striker

Yeah I need that news,

But Pogbas form cannot be sustainable

Can it .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,605 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Have 2FTs. No idea what to do with them but hopefully can roll one till after the cup break.

• Advertisement

I’m looking at it now with one eye on salah in after city game
    I
    Am
    Then
    Logging
    Out

Yeah I need that news,

Wouldnt recommend kamara unless you don't ever plan on playing him. I have him and after what happened yesterday he might be lucky to even make the bench again especially going by what ranieri said in interview after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,503 ✭✭✭macraignil

Pogba gonna rise tonight

Considering Trippier and Richarlison out for Holebas and Pogba. Not sure if it's the right decision but otherwise I would need to move on Hazard, Kane or Salah to get in Pogba. Any opinions appreciated.

Yeah I need that news,

Wouldnt recommend kamara unless you don't ever plan on playing him. I have him and after what happened yesterday he might be lucky to even make the bench again especially going by what ranieri said in interview after.

It's a risk but stinking options at that price range. A punt on Solanke, Success or Andone

Going to keep it simple and then I can get Salah for free next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,444 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Can it .....

Good player playing under a manager who believes in him and wants him to play the way he likes to play. Hell yeah its sustainable.

Pogba is made for the United way

macraignil wrote: »
    Considering Trippier and Richarlison out for Holebas and Pogba. Not sure if it's the right decision but otherwise I would need to move on Hazard, Kane or Salah to get in Pogba. Any opinions appreciated.

It's been GW11 I think since Chelsea scored more than 2 goals in a game, so Hazard's outlay is sorted capped. Whereas Liverpool, United, City, Spurs are all free scoring teams, so of the players you named, I would think Hazard be the one to move on, although if you want to keep him the argument would be Kane has he's playing way to deep and you can probably use the money to better affect elsewhere.

Although I don't have Ricky I would be inclined to keep him as he's value at his price and pops up with regularly returns and has decent fixtures.

Rikand wrote: »

Can it .....

Good player playing under a manager who believes in him and wants him to play the way he likes to play. Hell yeah its sustainable.

Pogba is made for the United way

Serious team value to be made on him this week anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

All aboard the Pogbandwagon.

Decided to resist the temptation to do an early wildcard. Instead have taken a -4. Sane and Calvert-Lewin out, Pogba and Jimenez in.

Can it .....

He is also on penalties BTW..

dahat wrote: »
    He is also on penalties BTW..

Well we don't actually know that for definite, as Lingard took the last one.

It's a risk but stinking options at that price range. A punt on Solanke, Success or Andone

No decent option in that price range but reports of solanke going to palace on loan in January so he might be a better long term punt

People selling Anderson and/or Ricky to fund Pogba are nuts tbh, both are at the centre of anything their teams produce. The returns from both will continue to come.

People selling Anderson and/or Ricky to fund Pogba are nuts tbh, both are at the centre of anything their teams produce. The returns from both will continue to come.

I think selling Anderson is fair enough.

I do agree, after spending the last half hour seeing how I go Ricky to Pogba. It's not a good move and the definition of knee jerk. Ricky could have had 2 yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Kane & Kenedy ——> Auba & Pogba

I feel Auba can cover anything Harry is producing. He is playing ridiculously deep hardly any touches in the box yesterday. Uniteds fixtures are good but I’m still abut iffy with double Utd attackers

I would hold Kane. He is coming... his goals will flow when Son heads off

• Advertisement

Chesty08 wrote: »
    I would hold Kane. He is coming... his goals will flow when Son heads off

Why do you think Son going will make a difference to Kane’s points ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,722 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

FutureGuy wrote:
    Banking transfer. Next week Kane and Son our for Salah and a striker

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Ace2007 wrote: »
    Well we don't actually know that for definite, as Lingard took the last one.

Could actually see Martial taking penalties tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Ricky and Sane to Silva and Pogba tonight I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,720 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Why are people dumping Richarlison for Pogba when he has just 2 points fewer, costs 1.1m less and has favourable fixtures? Try and get both if you feel the need to have pog but dumping one good option for a slightly more expensive but similar one makes no sense.

Could actually see Martial taking penalties tbh

I'd be stunned if this happens. OGS has a hard on for Pogba & Pogba's ego will ensure he is the pen taker unless he misses a couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭caviardreams

I'd be stunned if this happens. OGS has a hard on for Pogba & Pogba's ego will ensure he is the pen taker unless he misses a couple.

After his missed his last one with that "run up" business I would not be surprised. But OGS did say everyone starts with a clean slate so who knows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,065 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Schurrle and martial to pogba and brooks. Done and log out for a few days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Why are people dumping Richarlison for Pogba when he has just 2 points fewer, costs 1.1m less and has favourable fixtures? Try and get both if you feel the need to have pog but dumping one good option for a slightly more expensive but similar one makes no sense.

But Ricky has been “playing” all season Pogba has only been “playing” 3 games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭bantee

Tempted by Alonso & Billing to Pereira & Pogba for a -4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭normanoffside

Ryan to Button
    Snodgrass to Gunnarsson
    Lingard to Pogba

Done for -4 and out until next GW.

I agree with your point about not selling richarlison but think going forward Pogba will give better returns. Ideally I'd like to keep both. My mf is guendouzi, Salah hazard, richarlison and Anderson so it's hard to pick one to drop. If I go down the route of selling guendouzi I'll have to suffer a minus 8. It's a tough call

I agree with your point about not selling richarlison but think going forward Pogba will give better returns. Ideally I'd like to keep both. My mf is guendouzi, Salah hazard, richarlison and Anderson so it's hard to pick one to drop. If I go down the route of selling guendouzi I'll have to suffer a minus 8. It's a tough call

I'd drop Anderson over Richy as Everton are better but I have never had Anderson

I'd drop Anderson over Richy as Everton are better but I have never had Anderson

I can understand why people wouldn't want to drop either Ricky or Anderson, but if you have both and one has to be upgraded, has to be Ricky to be transferred imo. Anderson has had 5 double digit scores this season compared with I think 3 of Ricky. Anderson is in much better form as well and is better at finishing compared to Ricky - As others said he could have scored a few the other day but didn't.

Personally I wouldn't get rid of either and would be looking at another midfield option if I had both, I currently have Anderson, and would be looking to bring in Ricky when Son goes off.

bantee wrote: »
    Tempted by Alonso & Billing to Pereira & Pogba for a -4

Might be forced with Rashford's injury to move him to a cheapie and Billing to Pogba. Makes sense for a -4 though doesn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Might be forced with Rashford's injury to move him to a cheapie and Billing to Pogba. Makes sense for a -4 though doesn't it?

Who you thinking for Rashford?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,316 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Rashford's injury has me concerned (as does his minutes)

Ricky & Rashford out

Pogba & Ings in

Good decision for a -4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭GetWithIt

Rasher’s injury is nicely timed. Hopefully it prevents another increase.

Would be nice to see a couple more Utd games before doubling up. If he’s sharing time with Lukaku it makes things interesting.

Who you thinking for Rashford?

Any playing striker 5.2 or below so thinking Success again even though he's a disaster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Any playing striker 5.2 or below so thinking Success again even though he's a disaster.

Have him as fodder allready.

• Advertisement
Advertisement