Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fixer uppers

• 29-12-2018 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭

I’m looking to pick up some project pieces to fix up. Must be in good external condition. Cash waiting for the rite pieces. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 845 ✭✭✭jamesd2013

G36 firing full auto only.comes with a second body sprayed tan

jamesd2013 wrote: »
    G36 firing full auto only.comes with a second body sprayed tan

Any pics and price please?

Will get pics in a bit when im home. 55 posted to you for all of it?

• Advertisement

34Q3On4.jpg

Black is the same style.tan is shell only.black is complete but full auto only

Black is the same style.tan is shell only.black is complete but full auto only

Any cracks, brakes or missing parts on either g36 accept the internals on the black one? Any pics of the black one?

No damage.the tan is just the shell.no motor or gearbox.the black is complete

Bump

• Advertisement

Any interest in the 36s?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,748 ✭✭✭DeBurca

I have a Vz 61 Scorpion that is completely disassembled that only needs to be put back together again
    Would you be interested?????????

DeBurca wrote: »
    I have a Vz 61 Scorpion that is completely disassembled that only needs to be put back together again
    Would you be interested?????????

Yea I might take a crack at it. How much you looking for it?

Make me your best offer or perhaps you have something to trade

Make me your best offer or perhaps you have something to trade

Any info on it? What condition is it in? Any issues with it other than being taken apart?

Bump

Original owner took it apart to see how it worked and could not put it back together

v6uogh.jpg

Original owner took it apart to see how it worked and could not put it back together

v6uogh.jpg

Sorry buddy i’ll pass on this as the two tone colour just isn’t my kinda thing

Any interest in the pair of g36s? No rails. 60e posted to your door
    S7dcqPN.jpg

34Q3On4.jpg

Any interest in the pair of g36s? No rails. 60e posted to your door
    S7dcqPN.jpg

34Q3On4.jpg

Sorry buddy but i’ll pass on these

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 308 ✭✭Chrisbellew

Have a G&G L85A2 missing a body pin that holds the two halves together, other than that in perfect nick if you're interested? Have a post on this board somewhere

Have a G&G L85A2 missing a body pin that holds the two halves together, other than that in perfect nick if you're interested? Have a post on this board somewhere

Sorry buddy too expensive for me so I shall pass on that. Thanks for the offer though

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 20 no fate chick 95

Have a G&G gr25 if your are interested. Shoots great, 318-323 fps, missing a silver rod in the upper handguard? A gas rod i think it is. Has a bit of black paint on the barrel. Needs to be tighten up, I dont have the time to work in it anymore. Has two magazines one mid cap(50rounds) and one hi cap magazine

Have a G&G gr25 if your are interested. Shoots great, 318-323 fps, missing a silver rod in the upper handguard? A gas rod i think it is. Has a bit of black paint on the barrel. Needs to be tighten up, I dont have the time to work in it anymore. Has two magazines one mid cap(50rounds) and one hi cap magazine

Sounds like my kind of thing. Any pics and price in mind or open to trades?

• Advertisement

Bump

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Sounds like my kind of thing. Any pics and price in mind or open to trades?

Yeah can send pics tomorrow when im back. None on my phone. Looking for €200

Yeah can send pics tomorrow when im back. None on my phone. Looking for €200

I’ll check the pics out and see what it’s like

Couple of pics there

Couple of pics there

What issues are with it? Does it have the sr25 suppresser?

What issues are with it? Does it have the sr25 suppresser?

Like i said its missing the gas rod, merely cosmetic, and a m4 bolt release is not attached, have it. Its not the one with the surpressor. there isnt really any issues, hasnt been gamed mostly test fired to get it just right. Got it separated and put it back together and did work on the gear box and polished the barrel. it shoots great, range is really good and works great with .3s The body, stock and handguard need to be tighten up from the last time it was opened up. I havent got around to doing anymore work on it, but test fired it during the week. too busy to get around to it and find myself using my latest gun

• Advertisement

Like i said its missing the gas rod, merely cosmetic, and a m4 bolt release is not attached, have it. Its not the one with the surpressor. there isnt really any issues, hasnt been gamed mostly test fired to get it just right. Got it separated and put it back together and did work on the gear box and polished the barrel. it shoots great, range is really good and works great with .3s The body, stock and handguard need to be tighten up from the last time it was opened up. I havent got around to doing anymore work on it, but test fired it during the week. too busy to get around to it and find myself using my latest gun
    It’s a nice piece but on the high end price for a fixer upper but might be interested for keeping myself. Is there much wobble in the ris rail with the gas tube missing? Are you looking for anything as a trade or part trade with cash?

It’s a nice piece but on the high end price for a fixer upper but might be interested for keeping myself. Is there much wobble in the ris rail with the gas tube missing? Are you looking for anything as a trade or part trade with cash?

No not much of a wobble. If your grabbing it with a grip its fine, unless your trying to twist or turn it. Ideally cash but Im might be interested, depending on what you want to trade towards it. If you want to pm me any pics of stuff thats cool

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Gavinphelan12

Snow wolf m24 in perfect working order but could do with a new bipod someday

Snow wolf m24 in perfect working order but could do with a new bipod someday
    Sorry but that’s not a fixer up so buddy. I’ll pass on that. Thanks for the offer though

Bump

• Advertisement

Bump

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Nerovad

Hey ebr. I have 3 pistols for rebuilding with mags and parts. And a GBBR M4 if you're interested?

Cheers, John.

Bump

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Darren5001

Bump

Any intreast in a l96

Darren5001 wrote: »
    Any intreast in a l96

Sorry no thanks buddy. Had too many l96 and they are slow to sell or trade on i’ve found. Thanks for the offer though

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Darren5001

No problem ar all been trying to get rid of mine for ahwile

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Luk2502

Any interest in a G&G TR4-18 (aka HK 416) ?
    It's been sitting on a shelf for a while, have all the original parts + upgrade parts.
    I've had issues with the FPS, some BBs would go 320fps, some would barely fly out of the barrel.
    Decided to shelf it and make it a DMR at some point in the future, but honestly haven't got the time or funds to do it and thought about selling it for a reasonable offer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement