Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still charged when promised otherwise

• 30-12-2018 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

It took a whole 3 weeks for our broadband to be turned on from the day it was installed. We were promised to be credited and to have the installation fee scrapped but I should have known that would be a load of crap after the way we were treated by this company. I am sick to the teeth of dealing with eir. The thought of chasing these people down again is making me nauseous.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭eir: Grainne

up4dabah wrote: »
    It took a whole 3 weeks for our broadband to be turned on from the day it was installed. We were promised to be credited and to have the installation fee scrapped but I should have known that would be a load of crap after the way we were treated by this company. I am sick to the teeth of dealing with eir. The thought of chasing these people down again is making me nauseous.
    Hi up4dabah, 

Sorry to hear you had issues getting your service set up. 

Could you PM the following details? 
    Your Account Number
    Your Full Name
    Your Address
    Your DOB
    You are the account holder? 

As soon as I receive this information I will check that the credit has been applied to your account. 

Grainne

Advertisement