If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q Acoustics 3010/3020

Options
  • 30-12-2018 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Any chance the Q Acoustics 3010 speakers will be reduced again anytime soon?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Bob,

we are at £99 /€109 ( the Euro price includes shipping ) The closest I can see in Ireland is €135 - at €109 they are an amazing price and I honestly don't see them dropping anytime soon..

Lots in stock ready for shipping or collection - drop us a line of pick them up here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201174-q-acoustics-3010-graphite-matte-graphite-speaker-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

Keep us posted :) 

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭BobPresto

Just ordered the 3020s, thanks John.

Thanks for the Biz Bob - Hope you ordered in Euro?  They are better value in Euro at just €129.99 ( and again that includes shipping!)

Again lots in stock - we will get them out to you asap,

Thanks again for the business - it's really appreciated!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Alexanderis

On a related note, I am looking for a Q ACOUSTICS 3010 Gloss White pair but they are 20 pounds more expensive then the Q ACOUSTICS 3010 Graphite ones :(.

Any chance I can get a pair of whites for 99 pounds?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

On a related note, I am looking for a Q ACOUSTICS 3010 Gloss White pair but they are 20 pounds more expensive then the Q ACOUSTICS 3010 Graphite ones :(.

Any chance I can get a pair of whites for 99 pounds?
    Hi Alexanderis,

Unfortunately I have none of the 3010s in white available but £119 would be the best price I'm afraid! The gloss speakers have different costs to the standard vinyls.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Jaymacc

Hi Bob,

we are at £99 /€109 ( the Euro price includes shipping ) The closest I can see in Ireland is €135 - at €109 they are an amazing price and I honestly don't see them dropping anytime soon..

Lots in stock ready for shipping or collection - drop us a line of pick them up here:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201174-q-acoustics-3010-graphite-matte-graphite-speaker-per-pair.aspx?swapstore=1

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

These sound good. Would they fill a large room? I need something that will pay cd and have an aux in port as well as being able to play via bluetooth. Would also need a remote control. Any ideas what would be good?

Jaymacc wrote: »
    Hi Bob,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

These sound good. Would they fill a large room? I need something that will pay cd and have an aux in port as well as being able to play via bluetooth. Would also need a remote control. Any ideas what would be good?
    Hi Jaymacc,

It depends on the size of the room. The larger 3020s at £119 might be better suited to a large room.

I would recommend the Denon DM41 to drive them, a mini system with CD player, Bluetooth and Aux input.

Kind regards

David

Hi Jaymacc,

It depends on the size of the room. The larger 3020s at £119 might be better suited to a large room.

I would recommend the Denon DM41 to drive them, a mini system with CD player, Bluetooth and Aux input.

Kind regards

David

What kind of price would that be? Inc a wireless mic too. Its for meetings and presentations. Thanks.

Hi Jaymacc,

Kind regards

David

What kind of price would that be? Inc a wireless mic too. Its for meetings and presentations. Thanks.
    Hi Jaymacc,

Unfortunately we wouldn't stock anything with mic inputs or even wireless mics, it would mainly be for home HiFi.

The Denon DM41 is currently £179 but doesn't support a microphone.

Kind regards

David

Hi Jaymacc,

Unfortunately we wouldn't stock anything with mic inputs or even wireless mics, it would mainly be for home HiFi.

The Denon DM41 is currently £179 but doesn't support a microphone.

Kind regards

David

To keep with the same brand as Denon which speakers would be a good option for a large room for playing mediation music so that it can played at a low level but all in the room would hear it clearly? Not hugely budget concious, just want it to be right. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi Jaymacc,

unfortunately we don't stock Denon speakers - they only make a very limited range and TBH they are not that great when compared to the dedicated speaker manufacturers.

Again as David has said above - the Denon DM41 does not support a Mic input if that was something you needed for your classes..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Hi Jaymacc,

unfortunately we don't stock Denon speakers - they only make a very limited range and TBH they are not that great when compared to the dedicated speaker manufacturers.

Again as David has said above - the Denon DM41 does not support a Mic input if that was something you needed for your classes..

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Great. We will get past the mic issue! Are there any wireless speakers that would work with it or what are they like?

Hi Jaymacc,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Great. We will get past the mic issue! Are there any wireless speakers that would work with it or what are they like?
    The Denon DM41 wouldn't work with wireless speakers as it drives passive, wired speakers.

You could go for the Yamaha CRXN470 at £229. This has a Bluetooth output and can be connected to any Bluetooth speakers via the Musicast App.

Kind Regards

David

Hi Jaymacc,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

The Denon DM41 wouldn't work with wireless speakers as it drives passive, wired speakers.

You could go for the Yamaha CRXN470 at £229. This has a Bluetooth output and can be connected to any Bluetooth speakers via the Musicast App.

Kind Regards

David
    Great.  Which wireless speakers would work well with it to suit my needs?

Hi Jaymacc,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Kind Regards

David
    Great.  Which wireless speakers would work well with it to suit my needs?
    Hi Jaymacc,

Any Bluetooth speaker would connect but I would recommend the Cambridge YoYo M which are two stereo Bluetooth speakers and would give a wider spread of sound.

They are currently £249.95

Kind regards

David

Hi Jaymacc,

Any Bluetooth speaker would connect but I would recommend the Cambridge YoYo M which are two stereo Bluetooth speakers and would give a wider spread of sound.

Kind regards

David

Thanks I will check them out.

Hi Jaymacc,

Kind regards

David

Thanks I will check them out.
    No problem at all Jaymacc.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.