Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wolfies - Forum Games Werewolf Awards 2018

1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

and our Winner.....

who else -

Drumpot / Phil in Stephen King (Multiple tunnels)

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c2936f479446858360766a8

Ah sorry I missed the awards! Great to win an award that was created because I wasted two days driving myself mad. Sort of feels like that tunneling for 48 hours , lost work and a test to my marriage Is finally paying off!

Well done to everybody else and for putting the awards together, it Looks like it was a great night. As was mentioned by others, I find this community extremely welcoming, so thanks guys.

Can’t get the countdown music out of my head now. Thanks Necro .... :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Missed the awards (Which looked like great craic) but now know from my 2 awards you want to see more of Evil me. 2/3rds of the time I've been good (usually NRV) and I have played every theme game in the past 12 months (pretty much when I started) but I guess I will have to start taking part in the Vanilla ones too and bribing the mods for juicy bad roles.

Maybe it should only be nominations until the last game of the year is finito then votes. I would imagine the recently finished games at time of nominations thread got most noms with less for the start of the year. That said I think things like Jurassic Park (especially with the split islands) and the Wolf clean sweep in a game where the village had the worlds greatest detective def deserved all the votes they got and tbh who else but Beaker & Drumpot could have won the awards named after them.

Having said that umm sorry I don't think I actually voted. Think I filled out the voting form about a month ago. Didn't submit it, then thought I had

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Feedback and awards discussion moved to ww discussion thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hi Guys, sorry been mad busy over the holiday perioid.
    Pter wrote: »
    The winning mod team for 2018 is.....

Eastenders!!!

Mega congrats gang!!

WOW!

I had so much fun creating this game with Kitten and Duffers, while we all put a lot of effort into it, I enjoyed it all so much.

It means a lot to me that you all enjoyed it so much. Thank you

June next year, the same team will hopefully ride again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Some really deserving winners overall, I found it a hard task to vote to be honest as I enjoyed so much of the year.

The one thing is for sure, we are all winners by just being part of this forum. Nearly 2 years since my debut and I just love this place.

(I think Ive pocketed a few with that post)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Some really deserving winners overall, I found it a hard task to vote to be honest as I enjoyed so much of the year.

The one thing is for sure, we are all winners by just being part of this forum. Nearly 2 years since my debut and I just love this place.

(I think Ive pocketed a few with that post)

Best goodie and best baddie. There's something quite fitting about that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sorry I missed this, well done Pter and TB for hosting and running the awards. Well done to all the winners!

Pter wrote: »
    And our joint winners are......

Kolidos opening post made in the wrong account & Partyjungle posting in an anon account during a non-anon game, in Fr Ted.

Woooooooooooooo

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Woooooooooooooo

Legitimately one of the funniest moments for me of the year along with Drumpot the seer's 'fingering' discussion:pac:

Now get back on the horse and play the next game dude :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Woooooooooooooo
    Congrats pj, even though it was done for comedic effect and was not a real pter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

and our winner

Debut of the year for 2018....

Rikand

Thanks guys <3

It has been a very good half year for me on boards.ie werewolf. I'm really chuffed to have won this despite my terrible performance/permanent afk in yulewolf for which I feel terrible about :(

But the rest of the year I was brilliant :pac:

-edit-

#Wagonomics ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Oh, and honourable shout out to the greatest wolfteam that was ever put together! :D

#TheSweep!

Advertisement