Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fireworks?

Options
  • 30-12-2018 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭

would anyone know if there is a fireworks display tomorrow on the quays, early in the evening?
    cant really figure it out from the website http://nyfdublin.com/liffey-lights-midnight-moment-matinee/

part 2 of the question, since there are no tickets and my kids dont like crowds anyyway, does anyone know if it can be seen from anywhere else? would it be visible from the seafront in clontarf or even howth?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Zynks

Hey, I have five tickets to give away for this evening's matinee if you can pick them up in Blackrock. I was planning to go with the family but the wife isn't feeling well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Was just watching it out my window. It was pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭site_owner

Ended up busy enough today so couldn't make it in , glad we didnt if that's the verdict.

Thanks for the PM about thr tickets earlier

Advertisement