Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sports app on an Amazon Firestick?

• 31-12-2018 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭

Hi. I am an Eir mobile customer. Is it possible to put the Eir Sports app on an Amazon Fire tv stick so that I can watch the sports on the tv instead of the mobile? Instead of casting from the phone to the tv?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭eir: Ahren

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Hi. I am an Eir mobile customer. Is it possible to put the Eir Sports app on an Amazon Fire tv stick so that I can watch the sports on the tv instead of the mobile? Instead of casting from the phone to the tv?
    Hi Ally Dick.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Unfortunately, our "eir sport" app is not available on the Amazon Appstore. The only way you would be able to view "eir sport" via your firestick would be to cast it using a smartphone or tablet.

-Ahren

• Registered Users Posts: 12,715 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

eir: Ahren wrote: »
    Ally Dick wrote: »
    Hi Ally Dick.

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Unfortunately, our "eir sport" app is not available on the Amazon Appstore. The only way you would be able to view "eir sport" via your firestick would be to cast it using a smartphone or tablet.

-Ahren
    Thanks

Advertisement