Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Current Account Application Online - No ID upload email received

Options
  • 31-12-2018 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Morning - I submitted an application online on Wednesday night (26th Dec) but I haven't received the promised email to upload ID etc.  Will u be able to investigate for me please?

The application definitely went through. I know this because I received a text from BOI Sunday morning (30th) to say that the application was received and I was to check my email to upload documentation - but there is no email.

I have checked spam folders etc.

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

1dave123 wrote: »
    Morning - I submitted an application online on Wednesday night (26th Dec) but I haven't received the promised email to upload ID etc.  Will u be able to investigate for me please?

The application definitely went through. I know this because I received a text from BOI Sunday morning (30th) to say that the application was received and I was to check my email to upload documentation - but there is no email.

I have checked spam folders etc.

Thank you. 

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.
    It can take a day or so to receive this email. If you don't receive this with the next few days please call our lending section directly on 0818200334 and the advisers there will be more than happy to help you with this.
    Thanks again.
    Darren.

Advertisement