If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - Audio Pro T5

Options
  • 31-12-2018 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Just to hijack for a quick question on the T5s. I have a C5A and wanted to make a stereo pair.  Both the RS blog review of the C5 and the What Hi-FI review claim the T5 can be used as part of the multiroom setup if driven by a C5.  I don't see any option to add bluetooth speakers though in the Audio pro App for grouping or any documentation in general on how to do this (and no mention that it is a feature on the audio pro webpage).  It is possible to use a T5 as a stereo companion to a C5 and if so how?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

I've given your query a thread of its own - easier to deal with that way.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Toast wrote: »
    Just to hijack for a quick question on the T5s. I have a C5A and wanted to make a stereo pair.  Both the RS blog review of the C5 and the What Hi-FI review claim the T5 can be used as part of the multiroom setup if driven by a C5.  I don't see any option to add bluetooth speakers though in the Audio pro App for grouping or any documentation in general on how to do this (and no mention that it is a feature on the audio pro webpage).  It is possible to use a T5 as a stereo companion to a C5 and if so how?
    Hi Toast,

Fropm what I have read it looks like the only multi room speakers are the C series speakers as they are wifi enabled. As the T3 is Bluetooth only it can't be linked in with the app. The C5 and C10 speakers can be linked together but I can't find any way to link in the T series.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Thanks for the response.  I suspected that was the situation alright.  Not sure how the idea that the older bluetooth speakers could be somehow used with the multiroom got out... possibly something lost in translation from a press release.  I wont be rushing out to get another C5 just yet but good to know that is what I should be keeping an eye on.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Toast wrote: »
    Thanks for the response.  I suspected that was the situation alright.  Not sure how the idea that the older bluetooth speakers could be somehow used with the multiroom got out... possibly something lost in translation from a press release.  I wont be rushing out to get another C5 just yet but good to know that is what I should be keeping an eye on.
    No problem Toast, keep me posted sure and if I get any different information I'll let you know.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.