Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony XZ3

• 31-12-2018 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Any idea when Sony XZ3 will be back in stock online as I would like to buy with free head fones? I can buy instore but cant get head fones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Any idea when Sony XZ3 will be back in stock online as I would like to buy with free head fones? I can buy instore but cant get head fones.
    Hi djbproductions,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date as to when it will be back in stock. I would suggest that you click here and sign up to be notified by email when this phone comes back in stock online.

~Kellie

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭djbproductions

Hi djbproductions,

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

Unfortunately, we do not have an exact date as to when it will be back in stock. I would suggest that you click here and sign up to be notified by email when this phone comes back in stock online.

~Kellie
    Hiya Kellie,

Too late, went and bought from Three as they have stock and now I will no longer be with eir. I used your online chat and they suggested to go into shop although I explained that I cannot get free headset that way plus I already signed up for notifications a few weeks. Its a pity you guys didnt offer option to buy in shop and send on headfones at a later stage. 

With Three (3) I will have fone tomorrow, cheaper monthly payments and headfones (I hope?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,415 ✭✭✭billbond4

Yeah hopefully there's still stock of the free Bluetooth headphones with three left

Advertisement