Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serious mix up with my eir mobile account/billing

• 31-12-2018 6:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi there,

Once again, I'm having serious issues with eir billing. I'm being charged for the third time in a row for an unpaid direct debit fee. I rang up about it and you have credited me the first 2 times back for a total of 36.90, but yet again my new bill has the charge of 18.45.

My account DOES NOT have direct debit setup, as I've already explained on the phone which was confirmed by a colleague of yours, hence the aforementioned credited amount.

Now, the issue seems to be you're confusing my account with another, as any emails I have about the bill do not have my name but my mothers. My mother had an account with you on your old system which she cancelled with you around 4 years ago(which we also had serious issues with when cancelling, I'm only mentioning now as your system obviously has information getting confused in it). As a result, I believe the issue is that your old system and new system are getting confused with each other.

I need to get this resolved quickly, as it's being going on for ages. Trying to get through to your phone lines takes anywhere from 30-60 mins. I don't have the time to deal with this like that as I work, nor the need for the stress or the cost of ringing your phone lines which I should be credited for. Can someone please sort this out asap?! I can pm any account details needed, or the emails I'm receiving for the bill with the wrong name.

Best regards,

Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Robert80

Any updates on this please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭eir: Kellie

Robert80 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Once again, I'm having serious issues with eir billing. I'm being charged for the third time in a row for an unpaid direct debit fee. I rang up about it and you have credited me the first 2 times back for a total of 36.90, but yet again my new bill has the charge of 18.45.

My account DOES NOT have direct debit setup, as I've already explained on the phone which was confirmed by a colleague of yours, hence the aforementioned credited amount.

Now, the issue seems to be you're confusing my account with another, as any emails I have about the bill do not have my name but my mothers. My mother had an account with you on your old system which she cancelled with you around 4 years ago(which we also had serious issues with when cancelling, I'm only mentioning now as your system obviously has information getting confused in it). As a result, I believe the issue is that your old system and new system are getting confused with each other.

I need to get this resolved quickly, as it's being going on for ages. Trying to get through to your phone lines takes anywhere from 30-60 mins. I don't have the time to deal with this like that as I work, nor the need for the stress or the cost of ringing your phone lines which I should be credited for. Can someone please sort this out asap?! I can pm any account details needed, or the emails I'm receiving for the bill with the wrong name.

Best regards,

Rob
    Hi Rob,

I apologise about the inconvenience caused to you by these errors.

If you could PM me the following account details, I'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you.

1) Account number
    2) Account name
    3) Are you the account holder?
    4) Your DOB

5) Your full postal address

~Kellie

Thanks Kellie. I've sent the details onto you. Please let me know of you need anything else.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Kellie,

I've attached the screenshot of the email here as I can't attach it on a private message. Thanks.

Hi Kellie,

I've attached the screenshot of the email here as I can't attach it on a private message. Thanks.
    Thank you for that Robert80.

I have responded to you via PM.

~Kellie

• Advertisement

~Kellie

Hi Kellie. My bill is back to normal now, so thank you for looking after that, but I haven't received a refund for the unpaid direct debit of 18.45. Can this be sorted out, please?

~Kellie

Hi Kellie. My bill is back to normal now, so thank you for looking after that, but I haven't received a refund for the unpaid direct debit of 18.45. Can this be sorted out, please?
    Hi there Robert80,

I have just sent you a PM about this.

~Kellie

Advertisement