Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gameweek 21 Matchday Thread.

1161718192022»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Wildcard team - 40 points, previous team 72 points. All uphill from here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

63 takes me from 47k to 34k.

Pleased with that, although I am disappointed I lost my bottle, which is exactly what I did, and went Sane -> Pogba.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,054 ✭✭✭boccy23

Paully D wrote: »
    63 takes me from 47k to 34k.

Pleased with that, although I am disappointed I lost my bottle, which is exactly what I did, and went Sane -> Pogba.

Same as... plus would have been nice to have 2 FTs this week.

Had 59 so small rise to 90K. Ho hum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,722 ✭✭✭Cartman78

56 leaves me at 71K OR.

Have been in a holding pattern between 60K and 70K since GW15 so happy enough, but rivals have been chipping away at me in mini leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

58 down to 40 k and down to second in all 3 money leagues
    Benching Fraser was the difference

Have 2 FT now ad almost certain I will use them on 2 players who have good fixtures next week and then WC
    One of them could even be a keeper yet again altohiugh fabianksi will prob get save points so i May look elsewhere for the 2
    I am actually very tempted by Ashley Barnes for mitrovic . Patience gone with mitrovic now . Always nearly scoring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

44 points. A drop in the world league to 900k, but a green arrow in the FSA Qualifying League.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

50 points and down 4k to 17k for my 11th red arrow in 12 gameweeks.

Auba (c), Kane and Sané were my only contributors this time. I think I’ll hold steady with my team and not panic with a rushed wildcard which could be better used later in the season.

A special mention for the dufus that is Christopher Schindler who had to get himself sent off. I can’t wait to get him out of my team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

A special mention for the dufus that is Christopher Schindler who had to get himself sent off. I can’t wait to get him out of my team.
    It gets better
    He went crazy when he got the second yellow for red
    Why ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

km79 wrote: »
    It gets better
    He went crazy when he got the second yellow for red
    Why ?

That’s bloody typical. I’ll be starting him against Cardiff away and then he’s gone from my team forever. I’m taking a leaf out of your book there KM haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    29 points. Need a masterclass from Salah tonight, a clean sheet from Robertson, a consolation goal from Aguero AFTER Robertson has been subbed, and a Pen miss and red card for Sterling.
    I've seen a lot of bankers in my time betting but this is definitely the most likely banker I've ever seen.

Close

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭supasoumi99

In what world would you ever own sane and have him on the bench

A world with a few beers on board and being an ambitious Liverpool fan! Have learned my lesson anyway...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Up from 59k to 54k. Been hanging here for a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭macraignil

55 sees a drop to almost 55,000 overall rank. Could have been worse if captain Kane had not done so well. I've a feeling I should not have pressed on the wildcard button but its too late now. Think my team was better before changing it about but have lost value with some of the changes so can't go back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

69pts, sees a rise from 64k to 45k which I'm more than happy about. More importantly, I've now cut the gap on main rival from neatly 100pts down to 39pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Down to 200k. Need to start playing my own game so going to stop checking rivals teams, captaincy polls etc. Lots of my decisions lately have been based on fear and have cost me a lot of points.

Down to 200k. Need to start playing my own game so going to stop checking rivals teams, captaincy polls etc. Lots of my decisions lately have been based on fear and have cost me a lot of points.

I’ve been making very slow progress recently.

Haven’t listened to any podcasts recently.

2 + 2

Advertisement