Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbing in Annacotty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭stuckintipp

An employee at the chipper ‘McAris’ he was slashed by a member of group of teenage gurriers who’ve been acting up around the area for a while now.

A few weeks ago they caused plenty hassle at the Londis in annacotty village, they are suspected of a few muggings in Glenside, robbing phones from kids in other estates and groping females. Some of their photos were circulated on Facebook before Christmas.

It’s prob the same lads involved in all the incidents that I know about.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

An employee at the chipper ‘McAris’ he was slashed by a member of group of teenage gurriers who’ve been acting up around the area for a while now.

A few weeks ago they caused plenty hassle at the Londis in annacotty village, they are suspected of a few muggings in Glenside, robbing phones from kids in other estates and groping females. Some of their photos were circulated on Facebook before Christmas.

It’s prob the same lads involved in all the incidents that I know about.

Thanks for the reply. I'd no idea half this was going on! Are they local youths do you know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭the_blackstuff

Not good enough is it that these teenagers can do this and there is no repercussions. It's a really nice area that doesn't need this type of filth acting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Any update on this? I heard they were recording themselves vandalising cars and posting it on social media?

• Advertisement
Advertisement