Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

Saw a sweet 191C Volvo S90

Jealous AF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

sk8board wrote: »
    One of only THREE 191 Porsche’s registered so far this year :eek:

not forgetting 191 c 192

• Registered Users Posts: 15,863 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

GeneHunt wrote: »
    Seen a Kia Stinger the other day, also only 3 registered so far this year ;)

I saw a 191 Mercedes Benz Coupe yesterday morning, not sure if it was a C or E Class coupe. It was gone passed me before I could see what it was, so I'll have to keep a eye out for it again.

Would love to see the Stinger in the metal. Was it a nice colour? Did it look good? Local Kia dealer near me certainly did not sell any. Never had one there.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

AMKC wrote: »
    Would love to see the Stinger in the metal. Was it a nice colour? Did it look good? Local Kia dealer near me certainly did not sell any. Never had one there.

I'm sorry, but it was dark at the time :o I think it was black or dark blue :confused:

What got me was the size of it, it's a big car - it looks very long, nice lights on the back too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

Kia dealer in cork j&p has one sitting there since last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

Sean O'Brien the Rugby player had one for a while but is back in a Sportage now.

Stinger is a really nice bus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,265 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Black full fat Range Rover driven by Ireland’s most high profile former rugby player. He was checking progress on his house refurbishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭sk8board

Let’s see how Feb fares when the garage reg cars get sold.

Merc in particular. Their January numbers must be one of their worst ever

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtlwQGYBItL/

191 850i...an actual petrol engine!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Saw a 191 CE Tesla Model S this afternoon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,416 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I saw a gorgeous black 8 Series Coupe at the Dunkettle Interchange this evening 191-c.

Marcusm wrote: »
    Black full fat Range Rover driven by Ireland’s most high profile former rugby player. He was checking progress on his house refurbishment.

Who's that now - Ross O'Carroll-Kelly :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Saw an X4 yesterday and it looked really nice in black.

Seen plenty focii and I didnt like them at first but I really do now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭kooga

Mc Love wrote: »
    Saw an X4 yesterday and it looked really nice in black.

Seen plenty focii and I didnt like them at first but I really do now

Agree I really like the squat stance of the new focus , maybe its just me seeing higher spec models and some of the metallic colours are nice - its just a pity its either the 1.5 diesel or 1.0 petrol on our roads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

kooga wrote: »
    Agree I really like the squat stance of the new focus , maybe its just me seeing higher spec models and some of the metallic colours are nice - its just a pity its either the 1.5 diesel or 1.0 petrol on our roads.

The new 18" wheels are quite nice too. A lovely 191 blue ST Line parks in our office block with the 18s, looks great

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Lofidelity

Marcusm wrote: »

I seen him recently too, why did he not get tints? Looks much better plus it's discreet.

In other news, this week I seen a new dark green Continental GT in Dublin 6 and a black Hurracan on the N7. No pics, driving.

I will be buying a Euromillions ticket tonight!

Lofidelity wrote: »
    I seen him recently too, why did he not get tints? Looks much better plus it's discreet.

In other news, this week I seen a new dark green Continental GT in Dublin 6 and a black Hurracan on the N7. No pics, driving.

I will be buying a Euromillions ticket tonight!

He's a pretty down to earth guy. Probably not his style.

Also, can't really tint much except the back and probably has privacy glass there anyway

Ms

GavMan wrote: »
    Sean O'Brien the Rugby player had one for a while but is back in a Sportage now.

Stinger is a really nice bus

Must be some difference from driving the Sportage compared to the Stinger. I wonder is it a top spec GT Sportage he has? They are supposed to be quite nice to drive

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

Panamera in cork today dark greyish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Trebor176

I spotted a new Corolla hatch in Clondalkin today. It looked well in the metal.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Seen a white 191-D-6xxx BMW X5 today.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭kuro2k

191 D Bentley Continental on Cork link road

• Registered Users Posts: 5,880 ✭✭✭appledrop

191 removal van- Mercedes. No idea of the model. The removal business must be doing well now the recession is over.

Ms

appledrop wrote: »
    191 removal van- Mercedes. No idea of the model. The removal business must be doing well now the recession is over.

Seen a brand new Transit yesterday in black and the DRLs on them are very fancy for a van.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Seen a brand new Transit yesterday in black and the DRLs on them are very fancy for a van.

Yeah, the Transit got those DRL's lights about mid 2018, they do look nice. I saw a 191 Transit on the N2 a few weeks ago too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

191-T. The wife’s new Q3.

Was in Limerick with it yesterday and was behind a Citroen dispatch that had 191-L but the number matched the wife’s.

Not quite a 191 but interestingly, I seen an unregged Citroen C5 Aircross heading south on the N7 just before Naas. It was on promo plates (Not even on trade plates like). White. Looked really good in fairness to it.

I'd imagine it was probably headed to Duffy's in Newbridge. But not sure on the legalities. I'm sure it should have been trailer'd down.

Seen a black 191-D-16xxx Jaguar I-PACE today on the M50, no photos as I was driving.

Ms

Seen a lovely 191 black Volvo XC60. It has to be the best looking car in in the Volvo range.
    I also seen a lovely 191 blue Ford Kuga, and a 191 grey Kia Ceed.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭Reckless Abandonment

191 BMW 8 series on the m50 . Not 100% sure I like the back of it. But need to get a better look at one

Advertisement