Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

And I saw this brand new BMW 330 M Sport 3SMD 4DR Auto today:cool:

40476862623_28524de141_b.jpg

GeneHunt wrote: »
    Seen a Kia Stinger the other day, also only 3 registered so far this year ;)

I saw a 191 Mercedes Benz Coupe yesterday morning, not sure if it was a C or E Class coupe. It was gone passed me before I could see what it was, so I'll have to keep a eye out for it again.

I've just seen this 191 Mercedes Benz Coupe again, it's a 2019 Mercedes-benz E-class E 200 (Petrol) Coupe AMG Sport, listed on www.motorcheck.ie as red, but I would say it looked purple, just checked the MB website the colour is called Rubellite Red Metallic. Unfortunately the owner was in it, so no photo...

But it looked very like this one & yes it had the Panoramic Sunroof & white Nappa Leather Interior :cool:

9tro-eq-inside-48-v-technology-for-the-e-class-coupe-and-cabriolet-5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,419 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Saw a lovely 191 VW Arteon

• Registered Users Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Seen a brand new grey 191 Mitsubishi Outlander and I do not think it was the PHEV either just a normal diesel one.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

New 3 series in Blackpool cork today black like the 5 from the front.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,530 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Any update on how sales are going this year for different makes / models?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Ryath

vectra wrote: »
    Any update on how sales are going this year for different makes / models?

Stats are out for end of March

https://stats.beepbeep.ie/

Tucson and Cashcow well out in front. Surprising amount of Ford Focus's sold.

Skoda are the only ones to really increase their sales. Most of the rest are well down bar Peugeot with a tiny increase.

Actually few outside the top 10 have increased, 5 Bentley vs 2 for last year!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭sk8board

Only 55 Subaru sold, I know the dealers these days have multiple marques, but there are about 5 or 6 places countrywide - I would think they have half of that total registered to themselves.

Tesla nowhere since the BIK change, and Porsche hit by the lack of diesel and are still waiting for the new garage (although I passed it today going to joe Duffy and it looks finished)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Ryath wrote: »
    Stats are out for end of March

Tucson and Cashcow well out in front. Surprising amount of Ford Focus's sold.

Skoda are the only ones to really increase their sales. Most of the rest are well down bar Peugeot with a tiny increase.

Actually few outside the top 10 have increased, 5 Bentley vs 2 for last year!

225 registered by Ford on the last day of March alone. I'd predict some nice pre reg bargains going around the Ford dealers in April €€€

191 black BMW 8 series in cork this morning not sure what to make of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭Gavman84

ofcork wrote: »
    191 black BMW 8 series in cork this morning not sure what to make of it.
    Parked on McCurtain Street by any chance? Passed it this morning myself. Nice enough looking car but wouldnt wow you I think. :pac:

Driving up Patrick st I saw it.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'm nearly positive that 8 series is "only" an 840D, well, the one I seen in Blackrock in Cork was anyway, cant be too many of them around.

The 850M Sport is much more striking car.

On the new Focus, there does seem to be an awful lot of them knocking around. CAB have a good dozen or so in their yard too un-registered so there must be decent offers on them at the moment.

I seen these 191s in the last few days

40476865863_0fd24c5874_b.jpg

Here I was thinking I had seen the only TWO 191 DS3's in the country, but then I noticed that they are listed as Citroens and not DS's, so I checked the for DS too only to find another 17 listed as a DS DS3 :mad:

Even if you check on Motorcheck.ie the above car is listed as a 2019 Citroen DS3 DS 3 Bluehdi 100 Elegance MY42 2DR and below car is listed as a 2019 Citroen DS3 DS 3 Bluehdi 100 S&S Elegance 2DR . These cars are NOT Citroens anymore (not since May 2015).

A good few "extras" on the lower one too, LED headlights, Parking sensors, Sat Nav, plus the roof & mirrors are purple!

32631154597_b91ed3c47d_b.jpg

47520701192_1520c9d449_b.jpg

Seen this 2019 BMW X5 Xdrive30d X30D MSP G05B 4DR Auto the other day, my god the grille is ridiculously big.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

47520701192_1520c9d449_b.jpg

Seen this 2019 BMW X5 Xdrive30d X30D MSP G05B 4DR Auto the other day, my god the grille is ridiculously big.

Is it that it’s ridiculously big or that there’ such a separation between the two sides of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,227 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

Google the x7 if you want to see a big grill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Nothing tops the Ford F150 (Raptor + RTR especially) for huge grill. It's mind boggling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Miike wrote:
    Nothing tops the Ford F150 (Raptor + RTR especially) for huge grill. It's mind boggling.

GMC denali, especially the diesels make the F150 look civilised.. It really is the most unapologetic thing you'll ever see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭X6.430macman

Miike wrote:

GMC denali, especially the diesels make the F150 look civilised.. It really is the most unapologetic thing you'll ever see

• Advertisement

Good god that thing is hideous! I actually like the F150 Raptor and the X5 X7 look, they have a presence but that thing is shocking!

The Germans are going mad on big grilles these days, Audi started a few year ago, with the grille jointing with the one in the lower bumper, to make one big grille, personally I think they got away with it, until the Q8 launch!

The BMW kidney grilles were never over powering the look of the front of their cars, unfortunately the grilles on the current models are starting to look out of scale to the car. If they keep going at this rate we'll end up with something like this below!!! :D

2019-01-24_bmw-is-heading-that-way.jpg

Ms

Marcusm wrote: »
    Is it that it’s ridiculously big or that there’ such a separation between the two sides of it.

Wow that is really ugly. I think BMW are overdoing there grills.

Miike wrote: »

Is that the one with FORD on the front real big? If it is there is one local to me and I have to say I like it.
    The Germans are going mad on big grilles these days, Audi started a few year ago, with the grille jointing with the one in the lower bumper, to make one big grille, personally I think they got away with it, until the Q8 launch!

The BMW kidney grilles were never over powering the look of the front of their cars, unfortunately the grilles on the current models are starting to look out of scale to the car. If they keep going at this rate we'll end up with something like this below!!! :D

2019-01-24_bmw-is-heading-that-way.jpg

LOL that hilarious. When I seen it at first I thought maybe it was some forign brand we do not know with a massive front grill on its cars but read your post then and could see the grill then.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Also I seen a new Corolla saloon today up close. Got some pics too. Must put them up. It looks really nice do.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Is that the one with FORD on the front real big? If it is there is one local to me and I have to say I like it.
    Yeah it is. I love them!

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭SaintsYB

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I'm nearly positive that 8 series is "only" an 840D, well, the one I seen in Blackrock in Cork was anyway, cant be too many of them around.

The 850M Sport is much more striking car.

There is zero difference in the look of an 840d and a M850i.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

191 Lexus ES taxi on college green right now

Saw this up close today, and by god its in ****e. Huge gouge out of the back bumper and a nice crease in one of the doors. What a shame

• Registered Users Posts: 30,419 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

191 Cork reg Camry in blue.

I saw on grandons fb page they have sold one already.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭m17

New Toyota corolla estate
    RGCXsoG.jpg

Advertisement