Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

191 reg cars...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

I see someone bought a 191 Volvo 460 in April, now there's a blast from the past, wonder was it sold on the 1st?!!!

https://stats.beepbeep.ie/

And for the Generation Z's on here, the Volvo 460 was available from 1989 to 1996

48_volvo_460_thumb.jpg?w=800

• Registered Users Posts: 15,898 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I came across a 191 Hyprid Mondeo last week. Would not say there has been many of those sold in Ireland. Unfortunately I did not have my camera on me at the time and when I went back it was gone. It was white and the alloys looked small on it 17'' at best Id say.

Came across another very rare car in Ireland yesterday. It was a 152 Infiniti Q70 press car in blue. I did get pictures of that. I thought it looked good and had a nice interior. Nice to see something different.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭appledrop

Saw an Alfa Romeo Steivio 191. There must be only a handful of these around.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

appledrop wrote: »

Wasn't a nice Black one by any chance was it? My customer collected that yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭appledrop

No it was about a week ago so couldn't have been them. Unless it was on a test drive!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

No it was about a week ago so couldn't have been them. Unless it was on a test drive!

Must be at least 2 around then!

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭GeneHunt

There's only five 191 Alfa Romeo Steivio's sold since 1st Jan!

Now here's one of two (seen today) in the country, so far! ;)

46974938994_8f29de0259_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Well ...

the depreciation on this 191 has just gone through the roof ... literally.

40806938233_e9ff705dca_c.jpg

I mean .. who does things like this ? And yep .. bag was heavy enough to bulge the roof.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 82,236 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Marlow wrote: »
    Well ...

I mean .. who does things like this ? And yep .. bag was heavy enough to bulge the roof.

/M

Zipper side also on roof leaving lots of scratches, clearily someone away with the fairies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭Miike

Well ...

40806938233_e9ff705dca_c.jpg

/M

Jesus actually wept. What kind of person does this? I refuse to think the person paying this car is the one doing this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Miike wrote: »
    Jesus actually wept. What kind of person does this? I refuse to think the person paying this car is the one doing this.

My guess would be rental car.
    The renter obviously expected a proper Range Rover with a proper boot...instead they got the e-Vogue and a luggage problem :D:D:D

On topic..saw a 191 Fiat Panda the other day...who would buy what is essentially a 2011 car with a zero star N-Cap rating new in 2019 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,799 ✭✭✭Old diesel

It's worth noting that the Panda was actually a 4 star car in 2011.

What I suspect is happening is that the testing is getting stricter all the time.

In 2009 the Renault Megane 3 was a 5 star car - but when the facelifted version was tested in 2014 it was only 3 stars.

Still a disaster for Fiat though and it's clearly totally outdated safety wise.

Does give prospective when we see Dacias and Suzukis getting 3 stars though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

peasant wrote: »

Rental cars are always the fastest cars ... and nobody gives a fly*** f***

But the fact is actually, that those Evoque have p*** poor build quality and the boot mechanism packing in before it leaves the factory is not uncommon.

Either way, the execution of the backup plan was rather shocking.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 13,615 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

[...] And yep .. bag was heavy enough to bulge the roof.

/M

Or maybe someone used too much force while doing ratchet strap thing? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭shanec1928

peasant wrote: »

The sticker on the back window gives it away :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ofcork

2 brand new X5s parked together on south mall cork yesterday 1 black 1 white.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

Today I have seen an Audi Q8 and a Bentley Bentayga. Are those basically the same car?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭maddness

Marcusm wrote: »
    Today I have seen an Audi Q8 and a Bentley Bentayga. Are those basically the same car?

No, the Audi is just a slightly less ugly version!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭hooch-85

My cousin picked up his new Panamera Hybrid last month, not too many of those around on a 191 T reg!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭carsfan2

I’ve seen that around a few times. It’s a black one.
    Great looking car, huge improvement on previous Panamera.
    Wondered why it has a T reg as logic would say get a D reg for resale.

• Advertisement

carsfan2 wrote: »
    I’ve seen that around a few times. It’s a black one.
    Great looking car, huge improvement on previous Panamera.
    Wondered why it has a T reg as logic would say get a D reg for resale.

There's two around, the black one is based around Ballina/Killaloe.

His is Volcano grey with green calipers. I got a spin and its a serious motor. 462bhp with the V6 twin turbo and electric motor. Not to be sniffed at and 190 tax for the year:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,544 ✭✭✭carsfan2

hooch-85 wrote: »
    There's two around, the black one is based around Ballina/Killaloe.

His is Volcano grey with green calipers. I got a spin and its a serious motor. 462bhp with the V6 twin turbo and electric motor. Not to be sniffed at and 190 tax for the year:D

Wow. Good times are back so if two around. I’ve only seen the black one. 190 tax and a vrt rebate ad well as seai grant!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Marcusm

An ST or a standard Panamera?

Standard

Ms

Seen a black 191 BMW X4 during the week and a 191 VW Toureag today. Think the old one looked better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Seen a 191 Peugeot 508 today 191-D-28680 parked outside my local Aldi. Stunning car. The colour looked like platinum grey. Definitely looks way better in the metal than in pics. Could not take a pic as the driver was in it and the door open.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,419 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

191-C-191 a piss yellow coloured Arteon

• Registered Users Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

A priest in Clontarf has a nice new Camry I see

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭scooby77

Yeah saw 1st Camry today also. 191-DL, white.
    Looked well.

• Advertisement
    Ms

Seen a 191 Peugeot 508 today 191-D-28680 parked outside my local Aldi. Stunning car. The colour looked like platinum grey. Definitely looks way better in the metal than in pics. Could not take a pic as the driver was in it and the door open.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement