Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

beakerjoe wrote: »
    This 8 man screams 'get everyone on the card'

Agree that only the womens match and the Bucks match are the only bright spots of the show.

Would have gone with Dustin going for revenge against Brodie in a singles match

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Uno looks like a **** Pentagon Jnr.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

JR can't help but dumping on some of the wrestlers.

I love Tony when he hears Excalibur call a move he doesn't know he asks and repeats the name so to learn it JR just sh1ts on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

JR can't help but dumping on some of the wrestlers.

I love Tony when he hears Excalibur call a move he doesn't know he asks and repeats the name so to learn it JR just sh1ts on it.

He did kinda sh*t on Ryder didn't he.

He did kinda sh*t on Ryder didn't he.

He isnt much to be fair.

For all the effort Cardona puts into getting over, he never looks like he can wrestle fluidly. Always akward

• Advertisement

Ah Robin references. JR hasnt a breeze.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    He isnt much to be fair.

For all the effort Cardona puts into getting over, he never looks like he can wrestle fluidly. Always akward

To paraphrase ECW Paul E, the commentators job is to accentuate the positives & hide the negatives JR ****ting on talent doesn't help anyone in AEW.

Jason Todd ah Tony :)

So who has a best man gimmick that is a free agent.

On a very short term deal, where he essentially gets squashed at the end......ENZO.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

"Did Anna Jay have a wardrobe malfunction or was that wishful thinking on my part?"

JR channelling King from 20 years ago. He'll be apologising for that later.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Brodie Lee you murdered my brother and I will have my vengeance by schoolboy pinning Colt Cabana

• Advertisement

Hangman showing Sydal how its done.

So Tony says he was cleared by the doc.

The doc cleared him because Matt said he was ok.

He was not Ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,785 ✭✭✭hynesie08

This is a match that really needs a crowd to make it work....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lol waited on the Reby call out. Anyone else not really feeling this show so far? There were some good points of course but not up to the usual AEW standard.

Mindbreaker = Brainbuster

Weekly TV without fans can work however PPV's without them just isn't working.

It really was flat.

Out of everyone, Hangman is losing momentum. The hot reactions he was getting were vital.

FTR slowed both men down. They havent looked at their best since the switch.

The angle is still going but without the fans it seems cold which is a pity.

• Advertisement

Jericho v OC was so boring. I dont know where either man goes from here either.

MJF v Mox to save the show? This is a bad night at the office for AEW.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

I really picked the wrong wrestling show to come back for. Quitting on March 11th was the right decision. This show did not need to be the total slog it has been

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Moxley doesn't really work out does he...

MJF and Mox wasnt half bad. Better than I expected considering the finish was telegraphed by the Battle Royal win.

But it wasnt good enough to save the show. The lack of a real crowd hurt it from the get go in the large arena. 2 very good matches but an overbooked poor Battle Royal, 1 horrible backstage brawl, an unfortunate head injury, a boring OC v Jericjo match, an underwhelming main event and an uninspiring Main Event...... its a bad night overall for Tony.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,903 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Why the **** was Matt Hardy allowed to continue after bouncing his head off a concrete floor ? Is Dr Nick from the Simpsons in charge or their medical team at AEW ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Just watching now

Matt Sydal, amazing :D

Matt Hardy was definitely hurt you can tell when the ref crosses her arms. If the stipulation of him leaving if he loses wasn't there Matt probably would have ended it early,

2 really good matches

The rest meh enough to bad

The Matt hardy head injury put a bad mark on the show as well

But did love their shot at wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    "Did Anna Jay have a wardrobe malfunction or was that wishful thinking on my part?"

JR channelling King from 20 years ago. He'll be apologising for that later.

Missed that.....dirty JR is all kinds of wrong.

Glad Rosa got a strong showing too bad it wasn't enough to counter the inevitable result.

Both Mox/MJF and OC/Jericho were strangely subjued. Not sure if that was because of the fans or that the styles just didn't mesh.

Murderhawk and Mox put on a banger in Japan but I'm meh about the prospect now.

The Hardy injury was just shocking. What was going through their heads there by continuing is lost on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What was the shot at WWE?

Could tell the head injury was legit. Maybe not right away, but stopping and restarting the match was one thing, Hardy slipping while climbing was another, then him winning the match. As said above, if the stipulation didn't exist, it wouldn't have continued. They kept saying the doctor examined him and said he could continue but that was clearly BS. Like how many times have we heard of concussions being hard to detect yet he was somehow able to perform an adequate test in a couple minutes? For once Aubrey wasn't overreacting when she stopped the match after the table spot.

The other Matt, Sydal, must've been thinking "well at least I'm not the talking point of the night now".

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What was the shot at WWE?

Could tell the head injury was legit. Maybe not right away, but stopping and restarting the match was one thing, Hardy slipping while climbing was another, then him winning the match. As said above, if the stipulation didn't exist, it wouldn't have continued. They kept saying the doctor examined him and said he could continue but that was clearly BS. Like how many times have we heard of concussions being hard to detect yet he was somehow able to perform an adequate test in a couple minutes? For once Aubrey wasn't overreacting when she stopped the match after the table spot.

The other Matt, Sydal, must've been thinking "well at least I'm not the talking point of the night now".

Kip sabian was plugging his twitch and it came up this message is approved by AEW

Advertisement