Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Seeing as they are supposedly on a WWE Banned List, the Bucks have obviously taken advantage of it. Their 2nd t-shirt taking the piss after the 2 sweet Cease & Desist shenanigans.

https://twitter.com/BeingTheElite/status/1323414335717335040?s=19

Also it looks like an AEW game is coming.

https://twitter.com/AEWGames/status/1323391938414940161?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looks like Thunder Rosa won't be going to the WWE after what she said about them controlling outside interests and she is not going to be a slave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Looks like Thunder Rosa won't be going to the WWE after what she said about them controlling outside interests and she is not going to be a slave.

That's a relief.

The Bucks really are cretins with their shameless chase for an ahem......quick buck. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Imagine actually buying and wearing that shirt?

That's a relief.

The Bucks really are cretins with their shameless chase for an ahem......quick buck. :pac:

They were literally handed the opportunity on a plate. WWE really need to knock that habit on the head.
    J. Marston wrote: »

Imagine being WWE and so insecure that they have to have a Banned list of people/promotions not to be admitted/advertised in their Thunderdome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »

Well I'd reserve comment on that one for fear of insulting anyone. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    They were literally handed the opportunity on a plate. WWE really need to knock that habit on the head.

Imagine being WWE and so insecure that they have to have a Banned list of people/promotions not to be admitted/advertised in their Thunderdome.

Why would wwe or aew or whoever want their competition displayed on their screens

I think this is one of those things that’s not that bad but gets way overblown

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Well I'd reserve comment on that one for fear of insulting anyone. ;)

Coulson knows I'm only teasing!

sky88 wrote: »
    Why would wwe or aew or whoever want their competition displayed on their screens

I think this is one of those things that’s not that bad but gets way overblown

I don't know, but I'm assuming AEW management wouldn't exactly be fussed if they knew some WWE contracted talent were watching their stuff. They certainly wouldn't go as far as putting together a list.

WWE, and from what we know of Vince's management style, it wouldn't surprise me if he handed down such an edict.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭kksaints

I don't know, but I'm assuming AEW management wouldn't exactly be fussed if they knew some WWE contracted talent were watching their stuff. They certainly wouldn't go as far as putting together a list.

WWE, and from what we know of Vince's management style, it wouldn't surprise me if he handed down such an edict.

But it's not the AEW people watching it though, it's people displaying images of people who WWE would prefer not to have on the screen. It's like the lads getting Hitler's picture in the crowd at some Australian Rugby match earlier this year.

• Advertisement

kksaints wrote: »
    But it's not the AEW people watching it though, it's people displaying images of people who WWE would prefer not to have on the screen. It's like the lads getting Hitler's picture in the crowd at some Australian Rugby match earlier this year.

I know that, but what are WWE expecting, telling their audience what to do/how to behave. You can't control what others do.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,847 ✭✭✭kksaints

I know that, but what are WWE expecting, telling their audience what to do/how to behave. You can't control what others do.

Well you can tbh, most tickets, events have terms and conditions and most of them have listings of actions that will get you kicked out of the stadium/hall etc. This is a virtual version of this.

On tomorrow show I’m so interested what the ratings will be for aew and nxt will be with the election destroyed by people watching news or good with people needing an escape

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'd say election news would be background for most. Like have it on the tablet or phone. Though I even know of ones here who aren't American that are planning to stay up late tonight to watch so can only imagine what over there would be like.

Terror Rising... I did laugh.

Lei'D Tapa? Haven't heard of her in a while.
    A Kilynn King win.
    Peter Avalon new gimmick.

WWE cancelled there trademark of Cody Rhodes today.

So Cody should be free to use it now and trademark it for himself.

How long until Red Velvet is announced as a new member of the Nightmare Family? She's been associated with them longer than Lee Johnson. I don't even think I've seen Lee anywhere near them.

Former NWA Champion Allysin Kay is no longer with NWA and now will challenge Serena Debb for the NWA title on preshow for Full Gear.

What is happening with nwa seems to have lost most stars now except aldis feels a matter of time before tony khan slips billy a check for it

I’ve been waiting for an aldis appearance and Cody wins the nwa title

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Have to say it was a decent enough episode for a go home show as it helped get you interested in the matches coming up at Full Gear on Saturday

Don Callis appearing while being VP of Impact asks a few questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭Riddle101

The Eddie Kington/Jon Moxley storyline is the perfect main event feud. It's a feud that makes you want to tune in and watch the ppv. That's what a main event should be about. The storyline is so good and both wrestlers are playing their roles really well. They have good chemistry with one another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The whole Kingston/Mox feud has been great, thought the promo last night was fantastic from both. I think the build to Full Gear has been solid across the board, particularly looking forward to the world title match and Omega/Page.

Also really liked the PAC video package, will be good whenever he gets to return.

The use of Cinerella's Don't Know What You Got (Until It's Gone) for the Omega/Page video package was unexpected. But it fit perfectly.

I want Page to win but it has to be Kenny to kick start the Cleaner.

Pretty decent from both shows with everything going on

https://twitter.com/bryanalvarez/status/1324459121718951936?s=21

CNN, FOX & MSNBC took up the top 54 spots.

Real housewife's at 55 and AEW at 56 were the first none news shows, NXT landed at 68.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Both held up as well as can be expected. The timing for AEW was a bit unfortunate given it's the go home show for Full Gear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Big win for Dynamite considering all the election stuff going on. NXT back to par without their special gimmick show.

Advertisement