Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,616 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

AEW are bringing in Christopher Nowinski to work with the company to help them with there medical protocols and he will be at Full Gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah was reading somewhere that they've made changes to their medical staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

First lesson; If a guy is out cold, check on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

First first rule: do not do sh*t you do not know how to do safely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭NITRO95

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

90% of Cody’s matches.

UynbUEq.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Riddle101 wrote: »
    The Eddie Kington/Jon Moxley storyline is the perfect main event feud. It's a feud that makes you want to tune in and watch the ppv. That's what a main event should be about. The storyline is so good and both wrestlers are playing their roles really well. They have good chemistry with one another.

Mix isnt top level over yet, in my eyes anyway. Ge hasnt had an opponent to make him a star..... but this feud could be it.

Moxs reign reminds me of Hunters initially main event push.... he wasnt made until he faced Cactus Jack. Kingston v Mox can do that for Mox.

Neil3030 wrote: »
    First first rule: do not do sh*t you do not know how to do safely.

Listen accidents happen and even the most seasoned vet can over shoot a spot.

It was an accident. **** happens.

What was crininal was AEWs reaction to it. It put Hardys and Sammy's life in jeopardy.

NITRO95 wrote: »

Hope Rich and Joe are doing well. 2 gents to work with even if it was briefly.

I just don't "get" Orange Cassidy! I know he's one of their biggest rating draws but he does nothing for me.

Also (unpopular opinion) I hate Jericho on commentary! He just constantly shouts and it's annoying! Ridiculous that people are comparing him to (probably the greatest) Bobby Heenan.

• Advertisement

Cutler is on a roll that's two wins in a row.

Awesome promo from Archer.

El Generico name drop.

That was a fun Dark.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Listen accidents happen and even the most seasoned vet can over shoot a spot.

It was an accident. **** happens.

What was crininal was AEWs reaction to it. It put Hardys and Sammy's life in jeopardy.

I was actually thinking about the Dark Order guy who got KO'd by Private Party.

Add it to the list.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,080 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Buy-In at 12:30 and main show at 1?

And even though he was announced as being a member of the Nightmare Family(even in his name card) , no one joined Lee Johnson on Dark and he lost again.

I don't see them getting a great buy rate tonight to be honest with Biden due to speak to while this is on.

Taz kept making note that Johnson was on his own so I would guess that is part of the storyline they are setting up.

The Eddie/Mox build up on now is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The Eddie/Mox build up on now is amazing.

Just can't see Mox losing to him so that kind of ruins the hype

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I think mox reign up to now has been underwhelming I’d love if they did the title switch but can’t see it

Yes Thunder Rosa arrives :)

Has Tony bought NWA I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,171 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Moxley's reign has been long enough and as Sky said, underwhelming.

AEW have the opportunity to start creating a star of their own if they give the title to Kingston tonight.

• Advertisement

Wow Impact VP Don Callis on commentary and the NWA women's Title on the show.

Is Tony Khan on his way to uniting all the non WWE companies to work together?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭plibige

Has Tony bought NWA I wonder.

There has to be something going on there, at least in my opinion.

I loved what Billy did with the 10 pounds of gold series. But he doesn't have an endless well of money so during this pandemic maybe it could happen.

What's the story with Don Callis being there too?

Don Callis on comms is a game changer. He is fantastic. Loved him on NJPW.

Great match.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Omega left it late on a bunch of 2.999 kick outs and I like the story he can tell that Hangman is good but juuussstt not good enough to win the big one until eventually Page beats Omega for the title

I love John Silver

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

cian68 wrote: »
    Omega left it late on a bunch of 2.999 kick outs and I like the story he can tell that Hangman is good but juuussstt not good enough to win the big one until eventually Page beats Omega for the title

Yea some of those close kickouts had me a few times. It was also nice to not see loads of finishers and loads of kick outs, both men told a story and eventually they will have the big match for the title where Page finally wins the big one. Hopefully AEW dont rush into it. Also another reason i liked this feud was the fact Omega or Page never actually turned on each other which was refreshing.

Silver kinda reminds me of an Eric Young during his TNA/Impact days and can see him working as a great face

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Id love to see Darby win but cant see Cody dropping the title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

Also another reason i liked this feud was the fact Omega or Page never actually turned on each other which was refreshing.

Yep. They can save the bitter blood feud for further down the line

Advertisement