Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I reckon tonight is going to break AEW tv ratings

Looking very forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It's a small simple thing that Woods uses his Brodie Lee name and not his WWE name when he speaks about him that shows Woods is good man.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Headshot wrote: »
    I reckon tonight is going to break AEW tv ratings

Looking very forward to it.

I'm very intrigued to see if NXT even bother to counterprogramme it, or will they just eat the L.

Normally, I watch dynamite because I can't sleep, tonight I can't sleep because I'm watching dynamite.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I'm very intrigued to see if NXT even bother to counterprogramme it, or will they just eat the L.

Normally, I watch dynamite because I can't sleep, tonight I can't sleep because I'm watching dynamite.....

NXT haven’t counter programmed in weeks anyway. I say they’ll know they’re fighting a losing battle with tonight’s episode so I expect tonight’s nxt to be nothing more than a spin the wheels episode.

He is a former NXT Tag Champ so hopefully do a 10 bell salute.

• Advertisement

Loughc wrote: »
    NXT haven’t counter programmed in weeks anyway. I say they’ll know they’re fighting a losing battle with tonight’s episode so I expect tonight’s nxt to be nothing more than a spin the wheels episode.

Was tonight supposed to be omega/fenix, think nxt would have thrown a ridiculous main event up against that.

I'm here for a dexter lumis/Marcel barthel iron man match though.......

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

He is a former NXT Tag Champ so hopefully do a 10 bell salute.

They might show the same memorial image for 3 seconds with his WWE name like they did before Raw.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Would AEW be able to get footage from other promotions he was in fire any packages they put together?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

What time is GMT kickoff guys

What time is GMT kickoff guys

1am

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Would AEW be able to get footage from other promotions he was in fire any packages they put together?

I'd say Kingston has enough sway to get CHIKARA and CZW, excalibur and the bucks could potentially get PWG, PAC could call dragon gate.....

If they want it they could get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,421 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is that really his kid with MJF

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that really his kid with MJF

No, it's marko stunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Cripes, I shed a few years when Silver and Redbeard cried together.

I'll be watching 10 with interest.

Fantastic tribute and the tears flowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

What a great show, doubt there was many dry eyes watching that. AEW have been nothing but pure class since Brodie passed away, big respect to Khan and all the crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

where do ye watch AEW in Ireland lads?

D.Q wrote: »
    where do ye watch AEW in Ireland lads?

FITE TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

FITE TV.

Sweet and does it need to be watched live or can you rewatch the stream in the morning? Don't have it in me to stay up late for wrasslin anymore :pac:

D.Q wrote: »
    Sweet and does it need to be watched live or can you rewatch the stream in the morning? Don't have it in me to stay up late for wrasslin anymore :pac:

Both its live and you can rewatch it at reasonable time of day.

Edit, It's also shown on ITV 4 not live and usually a day or two later and you can find it on the ITV Hub streaming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,282 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

FITE TV.

Imagine only 4 euro a month for AEW plus

No ****e illegal streams and your supporting AEW

It's really a good service

Talk that Zicky Dice wants to join AEW when his contract ends today.

He would be another get addition to the roster from the NWA.

I'd say a lot of NWA contracts must be ending soon.

I think Nick Aldis would also be a great add as the classic good guy if wanted him.

Talk that Zicky Dice wants to join AEW when his contract ends today.

He would be another get addition to the roster from the NWA.

I'd say a lot of NWA contracts must be ending soon.

I think Nick Aldis would also be a great add as the classic good guy if wanted him.

If Aldis ends up on an AEW contract then that would be it for NWA I think. Sure they can look to a new batch of hungry stars but Aldis is a literal pillar of the revival.

I expect Aldis to turn up anyway at some point to feud with Omega.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

Aldis is one of those guys who did the work and improved to the point where i'd definitely like to see him in AEW.

I remember how terrible he was back in TNA :eek:

He was cutting quality promos though even back in the day of the Gladiators revival show. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

That was brilliant and so emotional. The tag match with Hangman, Silver and co was so good, and by god did I get something in my eye as they broke down in the ring. Brodie was clearly loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

It was a show booked to make 1 kid smile and it brought everybody else to tears. The care that Tony Khan took putting it together, the personal touches, the hard work and tributes from everybody on the show, it was so gorgeous and touching to watch as a wrestling fan. The show was a credit to Tony and his crew, it was a beautiful tribute to a great wrestler, and by all accounts, great man that was Brodie Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,421 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did WWE ever try to get Aldis with Mickie James back

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did WWE ever try to get Aldis with Mickie James back

Bruce Prichard dismissed him as a talentin his podcast recently so I doubt it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Was a really well done show. Was emotional

If had 1 complaint it would be the way commentary corrected each other on Erick Rowan's name.

I think this showed Dark Order would be good as faces.
    And apart from them everyone stayed in character, such as MJF. Must be hard though to be a heel in these situations as they stay in character and try not to show emotion.

Side note, they mentioned Nando's

Advertisement