Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,937 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

It's crazy really, after nearly two decades wrestling returns to TNT. This is going to be very interesting.

Think of it. There are kid who have turned 18 this year who have no contemporary recollection of WCW as an active wrestling promotion.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

https://www.allelitewrestling.com/roster

i see conrad is part of the announce team roster after he was denying it for so long that'll be something to wrestle with done with bruce back in wwe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

sky88 wrote: »
    https://www.allelitewrestling.com/roster

i see conrad is part of the announce team roster after he was denying it for so long that'll be something to wrestle with done with bruce back in wwe
    Fair play to him. I don't know a whole lot about his background but he seems to have just been a fan who started a podcast and now look at him!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,636 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wasn't Conrad like the male version of a ring rat but instead of sleeping with wrestlers he bought all the drinks just to be part of that world?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Wasn't Conrad like the male version of a ring rat but instead of sleeping with wrestlers he bought all the drinks just to be part of that world?
    That's how he initially got in with Flair anyway.

I like him and think he's very good with Prichard , but does anybody actually want to see him as an announcer?

• Advertisement

He’s great on podcasts but no interest in seeing him as a backstage announcer. Always thought Conrad got in with flair from buying memorabilia.

Has Cody had s**t ton of Botox lately his face looks very frozen

Brandi looks great to be fair as always

https://twitter.com/tntdrama/status/1128760928302813184?s=21

• Registered Users Posts: 29,084 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Bowie's alive.

Is their second PPV before the tv launch?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ThePott

Cody looks like Ellen Degeneres what the hell

Looks like he Auditioning for a vampire role on some teen CW show.

He looks like a Ken doll.

• Advertisement

I did say that AEW had potential previously but now with being shown on TNT which is no offense to mlw and impact who are doing their thing but AEW is on a bigger network then they are, and it’s great to have more promotions on tv as more wrestlers have places to go.

Hopefully the mood in the business WWE are going to have to change they **** they are putting out recently. WWE have had more or less a free run in North America since WCW and ECW went out of business and have gotten comfortable. Imagine the main roster of WWE having an NXT booking philosophy and trips in charge and AEW start cooking with gas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Dexter2019

He looks like a Ken doll.

You tell that ken doll lookalike. He got a war.

$50 for ppv in 2019 seems like overkill i wonder how many people will buy this still especallly with it being well known its cheap enough in UK

https://twitter.com/markjburns88/status/1129041224629932035?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

I have to watch everything in HD whenever possible but you need a Sky subscription for ITV4 HD which I canceled 3 years ago, so as much as I would like the give AEW some ratings, I'll be downloading this and watching it on my own time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I have to watch everything in HD whenever possible but you need a Sky subscription for ITV4 HD which I canceled 3 years ago, so as much as I would like the give AEW some ratings, I'll be downloading this and watching it on my own time.

Pretty sure you can't get ITV4 in Ireland without tuning it in yourself into the other channels section on the sky box.

How long before Conrad gets Tony Schiavone involved.

Hasn't he been getting back into announcing shape at MLW which backs Conrad's podcasts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭Pentecost

ERG89 wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can't get ITV4 in Ireland without tuning it in yourself into the other channels section on the sky box.

I think it’s available on Virgin Media. Possibly not in HD though I’m not sure.

So are ITV going to show the live weekly show?

Conrad is now saying he doesn’t have an official role with the company despite being named as an announcer on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Conrad is now saying he doesn’t have an official role with the company despite being named as an announcer on the website.

He's an independent contractor :pac:

• Advertisement

Earl Hebner is All Elite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Earl Hebner is All Elite.

Another “face” people will know if they tune in casually

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

That guy looked old in 2000. Can't believe he's still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

They'd better hide the Merch

J. Marston wrote: »
    That guy looked old in 2000. Can't believe he's still going.

They'll probably bring the son Brian in as well.

Always hated him (Brian) as a ref with his over the top mannerisms.

A good referee shouldn't be noticed.

He was doing the Crockett Cup for the NWA recently, I swear he was nearly doing a dance move every time he called for the bell. It was so cringy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,174 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They'll probably bring the son Brian in as well.

Always hated him (Brian) as a ref with his over the top mannerisms.

A good referee shouldn't be noticed.

He was doing the Crockett Cup for the NWA recently, I swear he was nearly doing a dance move every time he called for the bell. It was so cringy.

Speaking of annoying ref habits, I noticed Mike Chioda doing the devil horns hand gesture to the timekeeper before to signal a two count and it annoys me.

FITE TV will be streaming Double or Nothing worldwide in HD.

€17.95 price.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Is this channel available in Ireland guys?
    All Elite Wrestling (AEW), announced a partnership with ITV. The broadcaster is to air Double Or Nothing from Las Vegas, which will include headline matches featuring Kenny Omega and Chris Jericho, among several others. It will air live pay-per-view on the broadcaster's Box Office channel from May 25. A pre-event show “Before the Bell” will air for free on ITV4.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    They'd better hide the Merch
    😂 top post Gerry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Is this on tonight or next week ?

Advertisement