Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,276 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Anybody hate "The Good Brothers" bits on Being The Elite?

Headshot wrote: »

The Dark order bits are the only entertaining bits on BTE for me these days.

The Dark order bits are the only entertaining bits on BTE for me these days.

I do like BTE champion bits as well

I do like BTE champion bits as well

Marko Stunt came across as whiny child during that this week. Not sure if he was playing it up for the cameras but I don't think he was.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Two "naked" lads slapping their cocks around and talking about fúcking grandmothers is exactly the type of people you should attach to your world champion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive no problem with their personas. Stereotypical frats boy heels. No issue.

Watching Gallows wrestle.... different story.

Ryan Nemeth v Pac on Dynamite this Wednesday

AEW must be very interested in Ryan Nemeth to give him 2x Dynamites in a row and no Dark Matches as of yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭realhorrorshow

Ryan Nemeth v Pac on Dynamite this Wednesday

AEW must be very interested in Ryan Nemeth to give him 2x Dynamites in a row and no Dark Matches as of yet

Can't say I know what they see in him. I guess they need some heels who can do the job on Dynamite. Who do they have at the moment, PPA?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,075 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Aaron Solow and Nick Comoroto are the newest members of The Nightmare Family.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Aaron Solow and Nick Comoroto are the newest members of The Nightmare Family.

Add them to the pile.

Both have potential but need time to get polished and get some personality. Hard to see any getting a major look in anytime soon. AEW have a stacked roster. Not at WWE levels of talent hording though.

• Advertisement

Hasn't Solow been teaming with Johnson anyway?
    At least Comoroto teamed with Dustin and QT.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,601 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I like Cody's answer when asked it The Nightmare Family is a faction

https://twitter.com/CodyRhodes/status/1359033107823947782?s=20

So Nightmare Family in first 2 matches on Dark. Have noticed they refer to 6 man tags as trios.
    Jobbers now getting jobber entrances.

Another video from The Acclaimed

The Acclaimed have slowly grown on me. The first few weeks, i was like no... not my thing.

But fan they are winning me over. Both as personalities and in-ring performers. Proof you should always give things a fair chance.

Ya I do like the The Acclaimed, always enjoyable watching their music videos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Dynamite should be good tonight but Jesus do we really need another Sting interview segment? Team Taz will interrupt, nothing will really happen and that's it. This must be the 6th or 7th one at this stage?

Dynamite should be good tonight but Jesus do we really need another Sting interview segment? Team Taz will interrupt, nothing will really happen and that's it. This must be the 6th or 7th one at this stage?

I was thinking the exact same thing. They really need to do something different. I'm actually a big Sting fan but I'm letting a sigh out each week when his music hits. Team Taz have to do a beat down on him at this stage.

I hope he points the bat at someone..... again.

This story needed progression last week.... heres hoping Darby gets jumped while Stinger is being interviewed

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I think they might suffer a dip this week. Seeing as the 2nd Impeachment Trial of former U.S President Donald Trump started this week.

We've seen how coverage of political events in the U.S can usually dominate ratings.

Anything less than 5 million would be harrowing considering Kenta's debut last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

J. Marston wrote: »
    Anything less than 5 million would be harrowing considering Kenta's debut last week.

You could actually try replying to my comments and debate me on literally anything rather than these digs you know. Literally anything.

You could actually try replying to my comments and debate me on literally anything rather than these digs you know. Literally anything.

Would I be debating you or Meltzer by proxy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

J. Marston wrote: »
    Would I be debating you or Meltzer by proxy?

Unless this is a Dave Meltzer burner account I'd imagine it's me.

Is the Fite TV live stream of dynamite decent? I usually just find a stream the next day but looking to watch live.

Is the Fite TV live stream of dynamite decent? I usually just find a stream the next day but looking to watch live.

It's great

well worth the around 4 euro a month, it's a steal

It's great

well worth the around 4 euro a month, it's a steal

I pay Google pay via my phone credit. Dont even notice it gone as I have all you can eat data.

Its supports a great product. Happy to pay it and chromecast works great.

Havent bothered with a stream since. No poxy ads for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Fite is top notch. Used even after I moved here but I bought Sling now which covers all the Wrestling channels so well worth it. Back to the Future is the AEW lead in tonight, 1.0 rating incoming :D

Really good TNT Title match.

Double A's son ringside who is in training at the Nightmare Family Gym.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,781 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Double A's son ringside who is in training at the Nightmare Family Gym.

He's an Anderson alright, looks 42 at 22 but will look that way for 30 years.....

Advertisement