Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AEW - All Elite Wrestling (*Spoilers for Latest Show*)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,598 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Shaq and Cody opening Dynamite tonight I will they bump it loads of times to try and pop rating throughout the night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I can't tell if Tama Tonga is working or just doesn't give a fcuk needling the Bullet Club/AEW guys on Twitter.

Shaq going through the tables was ****ing brilliant!

Fair play to Shaq. Thought he did a great job.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,275 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

That was match was so much fun and really surprised me

Shaq was unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 86,385 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

He is ok, really hurt?

Sunday at #AEWRevolution find out who the Hall of Fame worthy talent that Paul teases, any ideas? I saw Brock, Henry and Punk rumoured on line

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He is ok, really hurt?

Sunday at #AEWRevolution find out who the Hall of Fame worthy talent that Paul teases, any ideas? I saw Brock, Henry and Punk rumoured on line

Please don't let it be Mark Henry, I can't stand him. Lesnar would be interesting but I think he'll stay with WWE. Punk would be a great addition to AEW. A Punk return would be the only return I would genuinely mark out for.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Realistically I can see it being Kurt or Foley - as much as I love both they would be a disappointment I feel. Should be interesting anyway, can't wait to watch it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Man what an incredible show. A legit great weekly TV show in like a million different ways. I've way more I want to breakdown from it but if you've not already seen it, go out of your way to do so. That's TV wrestling baby!

Just finished watching Dynamite

just a really fun show, fair dues to Shaq and Tully

I dont think ill be watching wrestling if AEW wasnt around.

Revolution is some stacked show, going to be epic

Headshot wrote: »
    Just finished watching Dynamite

just a really fun show, fair dues to Shaq and Tully

I dont think ill be watching wrestling if AEW wasnt around.

Revolution is some stacked show, going to be epic

Only thing that gets me hyped like AEW is Dragon Gate at the moment.

Honestly I've probably not been as invested in mainstream modern American wrestling since I was a kid watching WWE/WWF.

The Revolution show looks great, the stories going into it are mostly great, every match feels important. That's what a ppv should feel like. Looking forward to catching the Countdown show they broadcast after Dynamite.

• Advertisement

That was so much fun.

Honestly Team Taz are making Sting look like a million dollars.

Great mix of nostalgia and new with The Four Horse Man stuff and FTR & Jurassic Express

Multiple News Networks showing coverage of Shaq's match

Some great advertising for AEW

• Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Can see the Mystery man been Brock Lesner. Him going to AEW is far better than another wwe run

AJ Lee

He never said a gender he just said talent.

Btw wasnt this such a lovely touch from Shaq

A class act

https://twitter.com/i/status/1367291489408217089

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Can see the Mystery man been Brock Lesner. Him going to AEW is far better than another wwe run

Not a snowballs chance in hell that's happening. Can quote me on that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I enjoyed the Cody Shaq match for what it was.

It was never going to be a match of the year, nor was I hyped about Shaq, but the match was fine.

Shaq was better than I expected, not that he was amazing. Hes obviously a guy who gets it and Im shocked WWE passed on him years ago when he was in better shape.

Jade is all style and little substance. I liked her grandstanding and hotdogging, but she appears very green. Im glad Brandi wasnt involved.

The fans added a lot. It gave it a big match feel. Hate QT's involvement. He wandered around like a wounded moron way too much to look believable during the outside segments.

But as celeb matches go, it was enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,169 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

The table bump was mental, never thought he'd take something like that. That's a big fall for a big man.

Cargill looks incredible but that's about it. The ref actually had to give her a little push to remind her to do her spots.

Tony Khan: "It's true. There's going to be a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge huge star, is going to sign a multi-year deal at the pay-per-view."

It's true. Hmm. Nobody needs to see Angle wrestling anymore. That Shield match and the Corbin send-off showed that. It's painful watching him move.

Anyone less than Punk/Lesnar and it's blergh. Christian might be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

I would absolutely love if it was Captain Charisma/The Instant Classic!!

The American Dragon Bryan Danielson.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Max Caster

This guys big but a small talker!
    I'll light you up like Lady Gags dog walker!

I laughed out loud at this!

I hope Big Show is talking about himself. Trolling 101

Khan confirmed it’s a big name in the world of pro wrestling and signed to a multi year deal.

They will be separate to the 6th person in the ladder match.

Also one more team to be announced for the tag match.

I don't think it'll be Punk or Lesnar. If I was a betting man put my money on the Big Show announcement being Chris Hero, a HOF worthy talent. Putting my optimism hat on, I hope the ladder match reveal is Speedball Mike Bailey. If it ends up as those 2 I'd be delighted.

Man what an incredible show. A legit great weekly TV show in like a million different ways. I've way more I want to breakdown from it but if you've not already seen it, go out of your way to do so. That's TV wrestling baby!

Hurry up so we can debate. I wanna go dark soon so that any spoilers are minimized.

I genuinely wanna be surprised when watching the PPV live.

Khan confirmed it’s a big name in the world of pro wrestling and signed to a multi year deal.

They will be separate to the 6th person in the ladder match.

Also one more team to be announced for the tag match.

I hope its someone who can wrestle.

Brock would be huge but I dont see it happening.

Punk would be great. Dont see it happening either.

I dont wanna see anyone like Angle, Christian or Mark Henry.

I honestly dont know who it would be and that makes me more excited.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not a snowballs chance in hell that's happening. Can quote me on that too.

The one thing I will say about Brock is all his merch has been removed from WWE Shop.

For my mad call I'd call Big Poppa Pump.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hurry up so we can debate. I wanna go dark soon so that any spoilers are minimized.

Read a few wildcard guesses and a few are going with Mauro Ranallo and he will be the new play by play guy and I can see where they are coming from with that Mauro would be Hall of Fame worthy for his commentary inside and outside of wrestling and he would be a big name in the world of wrestling.

beakerjoe wrote: »

Hahaha I swear I've had to go dark on Twitter the last few 2 days so as to not be spoiled on Stardom (not seen it yet), Dragon Gate (half way through), NJPW (finished) and Dynamite (finished) and it's so difficult. It's been a fantastic few days of pro wrestling and the next few days there's more fantastic pro wrestling!

But that Dynamite review is gonna be later today, I think we might differ in parts but I think ultimately we're both on the same page this this was a great episode of weekly TV wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Outside the obvious guesses as to whoever Paul Wight was referring to, I'm genuinely stumped/intrigued.

• Advertisement

And he did say it's not who you think it is.

So I'm guessing it's not Punk since that would be the first name everyone would say.

The promo and tease has worked now because wrestling fans are talking about all over the world.

Advertisement